[Jan 23, 2019] Trials of Mysticism oh dear

why they have to pair wizard together with sorcerer? why oh why. These 2 classes usually have the worst reviewed heroes barring paid heroes and also happens to be my worst collection.

First time trying Onatel and Mits. 4000TP recommendation seems way to high when it can be completed by 2800 TP teams. Proteus carried my team, used all my mana pots, some health pots and a dragon bomb.

This feels tough today but so did fortitude, and madmarv’s video was encouraging. Especially the supercalm commentary! I might sub kashhrek out for a second kiril (3-60).

I think there are a bunch of them that are tough. Like frenziedeye said above, serenity is scary. At this point I don’t know which will be my weakest lineup, they’re all pretty jank. But if I miss out on the third round a few times it won’t be the end of the world.

The team I’ve gotta use is below… Blew through first 2 easily… Just waiting for enough WE to do the third. I’m actually feeling pretty confident. Still debating items, but got time to mull haha.

This won’t be easy, I guess :rofl:

1 Like

Gill ra might help. My gill ra is useless right now… 1/5/3. Gonna level the crap out of her for next one.

2 Likes

I have literally three eligible guys for the trial. :rofl:
I beat the first stage with them BTW.

10 Likes

Got through the first two. Third ? image

@windcar
You’re probably looking at the classic hero roster. Quintus & Skittles are not the best choices. One might say that they were put in the same class to make people max them since the choices are so limited unless you’ve been lucky enough to pull a Natalya or Morgan Le Fey. Wizards on the other hand is chock full of great heroes…the expensive kind. One could say all of them were put into the same class to make you choose which one among them you would spend your emblems on.

@Danfink3
Unlikely unless you carpet bomb. Onatel alone won’t be enough mana stealing to lock down the bosses.

@Dwimmerlaik
Your 3*s will be one-shotted by the bosses in Level 3. Definitely by their SS and maybe by just their normal damage.

3 Likes

Third round clear.

Definitely doable, as madmarv already showed, with a low damage team. And little to no consumables.
sabina - kiril - skittles - kiril (3-60) - onatel (2-37).

Only one time was anyone even close to expiring, and there was a minor mana pot and a heal to fix that. kiril’s def buff is a winner.

2 Likes

First 2 levels are complete. Not sure about my confidence to complete level 3.
I think Sabina just might be getting some emblems this morning. Mits is too far down in the rings totem pole…

3 Likes

Any idea, why Quintus and Skittleskull did not have the special skill abilities on this one? Clicked them in each level to see what the abilities where and the “delay” ability was missing from their description. Balthazar and ulcer had their special on the other hand.

First level was smooth, second one 2 heroes died. I’ll probably wont be trying the third one, i have no healers [Kiril or Sabina], no dragon attacks and a team of only 3* plus Skittle which brings the team power to and aprox 2600. So i believe this team wont be enough. Did the trials of strength with a 3100 and the trials of fortitude with a 2900, but i was on the edge on both…

All stages

Baby account 2 stages

2 Likes

Plenty of wizards, not even need sorcerers.

Pulled it off with this team. Carpet bombing was the way to go. Can’t wait to have deeper roster so I don’t need as many items.

3 Likes

That’s pretty impressive @anon89026910, well done - massively underlevelled duplicate Kiril and you pulled it off!

Is Balthazar supposed to be a Golem now?

Sartana kiril hel isarnia sartana

Was a lot faster than last one

Kiril, Isarnia, Quintus, Skittles and Merlin. Easy here. I think everyone that has both Kiril and Isarnia maxed will breeze through just fine.

1 Like