[Mar 31, 2019] 🔵 Trials of Fortitude Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

My Team Last Time

I apparently didn’t screenshot my team stats last time, so I’m not sure where Vivica was at.

For the rest, that was maxed Melendor, Boril, and Rigard, with 3-60 Gadeirus.

My Team This Time

Last time I made this comment:

So, this time, I used this team:

In addition to that swap from Gadeirus to Brienne, Vivica has hit max and gone onward to +2, and Melendor has gone to +7.

I’ve also made some progress on troop leveling.

The Battle

As with the two previous times, the multitude of healing made getting to the bosses quite easy.

I went in with all specials charged, and used Boril’s Riposte plus tile damage to take out Horghall first, intentionally triggering him twice along the way.

After Horghall, I took out Boril with tile damage. Melendor helped clear boss Boril’s Riposte, and Brienne started contributing to tile damage.

Once Boril was dead, Brienne really started to shine.

Unlike the last two times, where I had trouble killing Vivica faster than she regenerated, with Brienne’s attack buff, I was pretty consistently able to whittle down Vivica with only tile damage.

Melendor helped again, dispelling Vivica’s defense buff so tiles could hit her harder.

It still took a while, but unlike previous times, it wasn’t going in endless circles, and I didn’t have to resort to item nuking.

Instead, I only used 4 mana pots to charge my Vivica two times along the way that Brienne or other heroes were getting close to death.

Next time, I should bring minor mana and healing pots instead of the heavy battle items that I didn’t need.

Was It Harder?

Not particularly that I noticed. But my team was much better.

Between Vivica and Melendor leveling updates, and the useful swap-in of Brienne, this time was easier for me than previous ones.

Since the observation has been unchanged HP, I still wonder if other stats were changed or not:

Shiny New Emblems

It’s nice to get more Emblems, but it was a bit anticlimactic, since neither Vivica nor Melendor could unlock another Talent Grid node with my current inventory.

5 Likes