Treevil need to be renamed

In today’s challenge festival stage. I encounter enemy… Looking same as treevil… Than I check it’s name… It’s evil tree… SG did not change anything in poster and just rearranged the name. I demand by law that treevil should be renamed to evil tree

2 Likes

:rofl: Great observation but I feel treevil is better then evil tree :blush:

4 Likes

I know! That enemy look alone made me think “No, not doing that, horrible Rush Tournament, go away, no!”

4 Likes

Unless it reaches the right branch, something SGG will likely brush aside. Sometimes life’s a beech.

1 Like

It’s part of a long line of repurposed mobs (actually all the 3* from the classic challenges are repurposed mobs, with little or no change to the artwork)… Also, Aeron is just a Wilderwhatever warrior from 8-7.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed that too.

I guess you’d meant Aegir // wilderfrost scout!

Evil tree, tree evil…same!

1 Like

I fought a team with 4 trees at rush tourney. Its super annoying and its nearly impossible to win against that team. Personally I will rename it as Nope-Tree

2 Likes

I demand Pixie be renamed. Why does Treevil get a cool new name, when Pixie has to share her name with the mobs?? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Because he is DA TREE. Evil Tree is just a description, Treevil is a name. Pixie I think can be explained away by Pixie being a viable name as well as a description.

Due to the nature of saturation I agree with this thread. Tho… I was thinking:

Weedvil

1 Like

Yeah, with them pumping out new heroes so fast, I’m not shocked that Treevil (alongside the other five newer additions to the retired Challenge Events’ families, like Gnomer) being a copy-paste-edit. Couldn’t even get creative with their names or try with them.

“Gneel” for Gnomer and “Aaron” for Treevil. Or name that tree after a character from the Arthurian Legends that’s super obscure.

Treevil? Did you mean 3* VF Alfrike aka 3* Freaky?

Lots of characters are recycled
SG lazy work = more money

I want to suggest “Chunk of wood that makes @NicoX cry like a baby, haunts his dreams and triggers his PTSD’” but I’m not sure this name would fit on the card.

1 Like

“The Anti-NicoX”? “Nico’s Nemesis”?

1 Like

Evil tree are just evil trees we dont know the name of. Treevil is an evil tree that we know the name of. They are the same species.

It’s just joke, we know pronoun and noun
, just enjoy the thread.

1 Like