Translation problems

Hi everyone. I’m new here so pardon me if you have already had such a topic. I have been playing since September and there have always been some mistakes with the russian translation of the game, but they were tolerable. It got worth during the last event - most of the new heroes’ powers beeing messed up. And now the update - you have changed all the names that we have been used to. For example, I am not able to ‘ascend’ my heroes anymore, I must ‘reborn’ them,.which even doesn’t sound as fun :slight_smile: moreover, there is no such word as ‘переродить’ in russian in such a form. You can’t give birth to someone more than once. Thank you for reading, hope, you find a better translator.

2 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: In Game Translations for Foreign Languages - Please add your suggestions

A post was merged into an existing topic: In Game Translations for Foreign Languages - Please add your suggestions

About the items name warm cape translation in Chinese is wrong, the current is 保暖帽,but the actual have to be保暖披風