Transfer game to new phone?

Is there a way to transfer my game account from my old phone to my new phone?

1 Like

Make sure you get the Android “play games” app that allows you sign in to your account from your new phone.

1 Like

It is an Iphone with IOS.

Gamecenter serves the same function on IOS though it was flaky for me.

Worst case make note of your account ID, in game name, your level, alliance, etc. and if it doesn’t transfer automagically you can open a support ticket and they will assist.

4 Likes

Previously we could use Facebook to transfer data, but now some of the phones can not be supported to do this work due to some problems, unless your game account has been tied up before that ,
In addition it , you can use the transfer tool to do , but it is not free ,
http://www.android-rescuer.com/transfer-messages-from-android-to-iphone.html

Per the FAQ, you initially want to sync your game to Game Center (on iOS) or Google Play (Android).

You can see whether your game is synced by going in game to your main screen. Click Menu > Options and look at the very bottom:

1 Like

I get it , At first I used Google to transmit, but the result was not ideal.Some data is lost in the process.maybe only software can do that.

I have succeeded now. I will check the data on my phone to see if I have lost it.

Son broke his phone and got a new one. Old phone gone. How can he access game? I believe we wrote down his acct #.

see this reply:

How do we access his account. He had to download game and start new.

You may have to go through the tutorial, and then sign in to their Google Play profile (Android) / Game Center ID (iOS). Go to Options → Settings → Sign In at the bottom of the device, that’s where you sign in.

If that doesn’t work, then check this page for instructions on what to do next: https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003726569-I-lost-my-account-How-can-I-recover-it-

Just make sure to login to same Google account as the one on the old phone and you wouldn’t need to do anything else. The game should auto-detect and start from where you left.

1 Like

Thanks everyone…

I don’t get why you have to lose progress why they made this sooooo hard just to play the game on another phone

Its bonkers. I mean really & can sign out of spotify radio on one phone use on a different platform phone easy sign in and my friend with a different game on iPhone can log into game on a android just simply logging out of game but empires and puzzles no??

I had a anxiety meltdown over these multiple uneasy hoops to jump through which didn’t work. Google doesn’t exactly make remembering a password easy & so on. Life should not be this hard just to play a game and want access on another phone

Still fighting the battle. My son has been out for about 145 days. Hoops, hoops, hoops.

Friends, a friend of mine has a problem. Can you help me ? He has previously given and transferred iosa code from android. Gameye has not saved the game in iOS. Then iosta deleted the game. Now he wants to play the game on ios again. But it cannot find the code given by the android. When I say give ios code on Android, it says it has already been given before. It does not give again … in short, how can we get to the ios code?

Does anyone know the answer