Training heroes not given

Training epic heores and don’t get them

They aren’t guaranteed. The odds for TC13, based on data gathered here on the forum, are about 95% 3* Rare and 5% 4* Epic. The odds for TC20 are better: 75% 3*, 20% 4*, and 5% 5*.

Now, if you are not receiving any heroes at all from your training, that would definitely be a bug

1 Like

I dont receive heroes at all :frowning:

You are aware, I assume, that it takes 48 hours to train each hero?

Have you submitted a support ticket?

TC20 has an increased chance for Epic and Legendary Heroes

Do you realise this question was asked September 2018?

3 Likes

Yes maybe yes in september 2018

Cookie Settings