Training camps covered in cobwebs

You’re certainly entitled to your opinion.

I know how Petri would answer to the request: „Please submit a ticket ingame“ that‘s all…

I’ve noticed this as well. There are times when I farm s1 and I get garbage loot, so I’ll farm s1 and come back and it’s like presto-chango, the loot suddenly doesn’t suck so hard.

Unlikely. This isn’t a situation amenable to an in-game ticket. I doubt the CSRs are going to consider whether the drop rate of some AM is a-statistically low. They’re just going to point you towards the places that backpacks normally drop and close the ticket before even sending it to a dev.

So Petri is welcome to ignore it if he wishes. But I’d rather that he take a look at it and figure out how he wishes to proceed.

1 Like

Hard to believe, you get packs every 1-3 levels basically regardless of where you farm. I can’t see getting 5 in 3 weeks the odds are non existent to get that few.

1 Like

I agree with @Kerridoc

I farm for backpacks:

season 2 1.1 (easy) for backpacks. 6 energy. rarely fails to deliver, and often more than one

season 1 5.8 is also nice. 3 energy

And yes, by all means, do run TC11. no items needed, and those feeder heroes accumulate nicely.

My advice: let them sit until you have accumulated a nice amount of hams. Then withdraw them and let your hero(es) have a nice full meal. You will hear them smack their lips (and the progress will be much more noticeable) :wink:

whatever all say 8-7 is the best overall stage to farm - farm there and come back tomorrow and give us a feedback. :wink:

S1 8-7 is good for 2 important tasks: filling chests and collecting recruits. There are better places to farm for everything else.

2 Likes

Im happy with the bacpacks there too. Also all kind of mana potion ingredients.
For now…

@Maaeetz - I really don’t care what sort of tracking you consider “good enough” for you to take seriously. Did I say anywhere in any of my posts that I think there is some problem with the game that the developers need to step in on? Pretty sure not.

Honestly, I was just trying to have a little fun venting a bit of frustration over an anomaly I’m currently experiencing (figured the title of this thread and the winking emoji in my post would have more than signified that I don’t take this as a serious problem). Yes, I’ve been keeping notes on packs received, because when things are out of place, I like to see if it’s just in my head or not.

As an update, after two complete runs through 5-5 today (28 energy each) I obtained 1 pack! Whohoo!!!

So how about we all calm down and raise a glass of whiskey (or whatever your beverage of choice is) to celebrate the end of the dry spell! :wink:

If you checked my replies you would have known that I did not reply to your post but to the other guy that already tagged a developer in order to check your so called „problem“.
I was just making the point that with the kind of information you offered there is no point in tagging a developer since its probably exaggerations😊

When I replied to you I simply asked you to farm provinces with guaranteed backpacks since getting 5 packs in 3 weeks of daily farming is not possible