Training Camp - REDESIGN PLEASE

Training 5 - 9 take 5 recruits, 1h each, and 8.5k food. Materials required are 1 wooden sword + 1 backpack.

Training 19 takes 2 recruits, 1m each, and 5.5k food. Materials required are 1 rugged clothes.

The costs are skewed, but I guess 19 and 20 are your rewards for holding out that long.

At least with the low level elemental trainings I found uses for them when they were available, and I still find uses for them; for instance, if I really need heroes of that color, I’m willing to start 10 of them to be done overnight (10h for 10 heroes, compared to 20h for 10 heroes with TC11, despite the higher costs).

The elemental training I personally see no point of are the advanced ones (14 - 18). Well, aside from just being there to waste your time until you get to 19 and 20.

A possible parallel:

Level 1: common heroes - 1.6k food - 5 recruits - 10 minutes - 9.6k food/hour
Level 19: extra fast - 5.5k food - 2 recruits - 1 minute - 330k food/hour

Level 5-9: certain color heroes - 8.5k food - 60 minutes - 8.5k food/hour
Level X: extra fast certain color heroes (2 or 1) - 29.2k food - 6 minutes - 292k food/hour*

2 Likes

Add what you gave and add a troop training omg it would be golden and total awesomeness!!

This isn’t a duplicate yes and despite you disagree the lay out of options presented here by far impress me and got 71 votes including mine. Fyi I seen the 2019 proposal of ideals & new building ideals. Yet I still think what’s proposed here is better!

We don’t know what they have planned, so it’s hard to know if it’s better.

2 Likes

Changes:

• 5-9 need to be merged with a dropdown to select element
  • The same can be said for 14-19, however nobody at all uses them and they should just be removed entirely
  • 10 and 12 are obsoleted by 13, and since they are all close together they should just remove 10 and 12 since nobody uses them as well
  • 4 is obsoleted by 11, and 3 obsoleted by 19, but since they are so far apart that is understandable, but they still should be improved

If all of the bad levels were deleted/merged then over half of the levels of the training camp would be empty!

New:

• A few levels dedicated to getting troops is necessary
  • A level with guaranteed uncommon heroes is needed too (both a regular and fast version)
  • A level with guaranteed trainer heroes and/or chance of trainer heroes possible on most levels
  • A level that generates emblems
1 Like

If you have seen the 2019 version over this article it’s vague long and exhausting to read. Imo . Lol I almost fell asleep reading it. I might not need a sleep aid with articles like that after all.

I think it would be awesome to have an option to train trainer cards :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

20 questions. Why? I don’t understand the point.

If they were cheaper and quicker to make, I think it would add to the ways to lvl up characters. Idk about you, but it’s a revolving door of new characters to lvl up. Not to be obsolete to training the hero’s, but just an addition to the endless lvling :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I don’t know. I’m a fan of them being maxed when I get them, but I can see your idea now.

I think the OP means to churn out trainer heroes in our training camp, maybe in some of the useless levels

3 Likes

Now there’s a thought…

Yes! Well said & thank you for helping me explain my idea, @NPNKY :relaxed:

1 Like

Not viable to churn them out but would be good to be as random bonus draws from training lets say at tc20 level.

1 Like

@AirHawk shoot that’s an even better idea

3 Likes

Personally I don’t mind TC 5 through TC9 as we have them now. I like being able to control the color of heroes I get. I can set it up overnight to get 8 ~ 9 heroes (depending when I play the game in the morning) or I can do the same to get 5 heroes in a workday. I think these are fine myself, even if the costs are a tad high. Perhaps the only thing I would change is reduce the timer for from 1h to 30min, to match TC2.

TC10 is useless but only until TC12 is available. TC12 becomes less relevant until TC13 is available. I get the idea of making this progress based, although maybe the gap between 10 and 12 is too short, and that’s why 10 feel mostly like a waste.

14 - 18, yes I agree those are definitely a waste. I’ve only used them a few times, mostly by accident, and while the drops for 3 stars of those colors are actually quite good, it still doesn’t really justify them or make them better. Takes too long, too expensive, and by the time they’re unlocked players will usually already be focusing on 4 stars anyways to make them relevant for getting heroes and a waste of time for feeding heroes. And lemme tell you, it really stings to wait a whole day just to get a 2*, when it happens it’s like a sucker punch. I like the idea of getting trainer heroes from them instead, at least that would justify their high cost for me.

I didn’t comment on troops, because I remember hearing that a new building is being worked on for them. Although perhaps it may be a better idea to put the troop training in the training camp instead, as it already exists and doesn’t force us to convert any existing buildings.

I still voted though. Like many players, I would like to have some usefulness for all the Advanced Elemental trainings. Maybe add the possibility to get trainer heroes from them… now that would be cool to me.

2 Likes

I think the game should allow you to do hotm pulls, update the game so you can level up your training camps to level 25 where it allows you to access hotm or Atlantis heros. What do you think

1 Like

Good evening,

I would like to ask/suggest that a training option for the training camp be created for uncommon only heroes. There are options for common and rare only heroes, but not uncommon. Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Got my vote too. With the exception of a small percentage, I’d guess that the vast majority of people just run a handful of levels. Wonder if SG has stats on how many TCs get used? The uncommonly used ones can get replaced with more viable ones like mentioned above for uncommon only. I’d be willing to use a couple more mats or more food for a relatively quick uncommon. Also, some of the costs and times are ridiculous in my opinion. When we’re talking about a player up to TC level 18 for example, they’re going to have a priority for food… not the possibility of landing 3* heroes over the course of 2 days (even if they only spit out 3s, the return on investment for food is still better on TC2). Even at TC level 12, it’s most likely that a player already has a solid 3* lineup to choose from, and more likely they already have decent 4s. So I don’t see much point in the high time/cost of 12 either.

What I think most of would like is more options (time/cost/mats) to produce uncommons for food… or maybe even something special like troops or chances at trainer heroes. With the exception of TC13, 20, where you have the possibility of a nice brain dopamine hit from landing a decent hero, the rest of the TCs are just like grinding. They could be a little more exciting or productive. Just my 2 cents.

3 Likes