Training Camp - REDESIGN PLEASE

TC1 - TC4, TC9, TC11, TC13 remain unchanged.

TC5 - Elemental heroes of Uncommon or Lower Rank (Dropdown to select element)
TC6 - Generate Common Troops
TC7 - Generate Common & Uncommon Troops
TC8 - Generate Common Troops Quickly
TC9 - Cheap/Slow Troop Training
TC10 - Rare Hero / Rare Troop or lower training (select)
TC14 - Elemental heroes of Rare or Lower Rank (Dropdown to select element)
TC15 - Rare Troop Elemental Training (select Element)
TC16 - Cheap but slow Epic or Rare Training
TC17 - Elemental Training , Epic or lower (dropdown)
TC18 - Extra Fast Common Training
TC19 - Extra Fast Uncommon Training
TC20 - Same but with additional chance of getting a 4* troop. No other troops in pool except 4*.

Speed up pull of heroes from Tc20
Shortlist of Frequent Requests (Ruled Out & Considering - Please Read Before Posting!)

I fully agree that at least TC14-18 need to be changed. They are completely useless and nobody with a clear head will use them (unless s/he isn’t already tired of pulling Friar Tucks and Renfelds and Dawas all the time in TC13 or 20)

TC12 and TC10 would be okay for beginners if the came earlier. As soon as someone has TC13 they are completely obsolete.

The idea of putting the current TC5-9 into one single tier is great :slight_smile:

And it would be great if either TC20 or future higher tiers of the training camp made it possible to train past HOTM after a certain cooldown period (6-12 months) or Atlantis heroes when season 2 is finished.

Today, I just want to support a few good ideas.

I’d like to be able to train troops. They are a pain to get and farm.

And I do concurr with the fact that Advanced element training is a total waste, nobody in his right mind would use that.

Thank you :slight_smile: its time for change we can believe in

I want to like this, but I have no heart.

I mean the post has no heart.

I hope you know what I mean.

But yout post does :slight_smile: you can, however vote with your heart :slight_smile:

Oooooooh my goodness. I see the big VOTE button across the top of the post now. Not sure how I missed that last night, but I’m blaming my friend Glen Morangie.

It’s okay. We all fail to notice things that are right in front of us.

Fun thing that always gets me: If you look, you can see your nose. it is in your line of vision. The only fact it doesn’t get in the way is because your brain ignores it. I don’t know why that is so cool to me, but it’s something I learned at 6 or 7 that has always stuck with me as super cool.

I’ll shut up now. I’m a dork.

Bump for my alliance mates to see