Training camp overhaul. How I see training camp to be useful.
- Add a current HoTM chance to legendary TC (TC20) as another 5* hero to the poll. This chance is pretty small (0.2%), so, it will not hurt big spenders, but please lucky F2P and VC2P.
- Replace useless TC levels to another:
- Made first bunch of color-specific training (levels 4-9) cost ONE 1* mat (different to each training) and has equal cost to TC2
- Made second bunch of color-specific training (levels 14-18) produce color-specific TRAINERS (at current level cost and with current star chances).
- Made level 19 in place of level 10
- Remove level 12 altogether, and move all other levels down (so, level 20 become level 19 and so on).
- Make level 20 to produce POPULAR heroes. Odds should be as current TC20, but levels are different.
For 3*, pool should contain 20 most used 3* heroes on last 3* raid tournament (changes during next 3* tournament loot delivery), for 4* pool should contain 20 most used 4* heroes on last 4* raid tournament (changes during next 4* tournament loot delivery) and for 5* pool should contain 10 most used 5* from s1 on last 5* tournament, and rest - just 10 most used 5* heroes during last tournament (regardless of summon source).
Last level can be made its way to HA, but I guess than SGG will not want to give us premium heroes for free even with a chance.