Training Camp lvl 20 - Results

Really nice, grats. I am tired too, i want him xD

Ca. 110 puls
5*-Horghall, Marjana, Elena
4*- 3xSkittleskull, Kashhrek, Little John, Melendor, Sabina, Rigard, 2xLi Xiu, Hu Tao, Colen, Grimm, 2xBoril

198 pull and statistics:

3 * - 147 (74.24%)
4 * - 41 (20.7%)
5 * - 10 (2xKhagan, 2xLianna, 2xQuintus, Richard, Leonidas, Marjana, Sartana) (5%)

Last 100 pull - 2x 5 * and 22x4 *

Been using TC20 since july 27th of this year.
These are my stats:
3* - 45
4* - 12
5* - 2

11 drops since last revision. 5 4,2. I gather this is much better than should be expected. Balanced by another A+ on 8* rare where I got 3 Atlantis tokens and cr@p and not for the first time. This game is totally unbalanced, depending on luck or spending lots of money with no skill needed. So, (redacted).

I’ve been running one TC20 for about a month, and a second one for maybe 2 weeks. Yes, I’ve gotten a lot of 3s. I have also gotten a handful of 4s and one, singular 5*. (Justice, unfortunately.) The drop rates are low, but if you just keep them going, you’ll eventually get some good heroes. My current setup is: 2 TC20s, constantly running, so I get one rare, epic, or legendary a day, one TC13 that churns out either single color 1 and 2*s, or slow but extremely cheap heroes (depending on what I need, and how many swords I have in stock) and one TC that I’m currently leveling up to 19 so that I can do fast and cheap commons, in addition to single color and slow but cheaps.

Edit: Naturally, 20 min after I posted this, my training camp spit out another 5*. This time I got Leonidas.

1 Like

25 pulls. So far 8 x 4* heroes, Chao, rigard, skittleskull, Sabina, kiril, kelile, Scarlett and Sonya.

1 x 5* hero Azlar the rest all 3 star dupes.

I now have 2 camps running full time giving me 2 pulls a day with a day off in between.

So… random?

:thinking:

1 Like

Ran all 4 TC20 for almost a month and a half and then pulled them all out at once a few days ago. Out of the 80 pulls I got Obakan, Leonidas, Isarnia, Joon, Lianna and Azlar. So 6/80 were 5*. I’m stoked because 4/6 I’m definitely ascending all the way.

Whats wrong with Justice ?

There are better alternative yellow tanks to Justice - if you happen to actually have them.

Three 3*, one 4*
3*: 158
4*: 41
5*: 13 (Domitia, Sartana x2, Leonidas x3, Lianna, Joon, Azlar, Elena, Justice, Isarnia, Khagan)

Come on…yes,they didnt guarantie,but stil the 5 star drop rate is much less than 1%.they are not ok,and con men.they make you think that if you pay money you can get 5 star but its not true. I am f2p and I got lucky so I summoned 5 star after 10 tries,but the man payd 300 bucks…

Aaaaaand, here it comes my fourth Kadilen!

This is just absurd.

Just 1 extra and you can get a 100% special ascension if you feed the 4 to the fifth :smiley:

1 Like

Would really smile on it my friend, but i’m really tired of this ■■■■.

A game should reward loyalty and dedication, time and help others.
Not this game, apparently.

A game shouldn’t make you feel extremely frustated for an incredible streak of bad luck. (Is it really it?)

No matter what i do, it seems i just can’t change my situation.

1 Like

After 120 pulls from TC20 - No 5* in the last 25 trainings

Color 5* 4* 3*
Red 1 7 14
Green 1 7 26
Blue 1 2 21
Yellow 2 1 14
Purple 0 2 21
Total 5 19 96
4.2% 15.8% 80.0%

5* - Vivica, Marjana, Leonidas, Lianna & Thorne
4* - Kasshrek, Caedmon, Melendor x2, Colen, Scarlett, Kelile, Tiburtus, Boldtusk x2, Kiril, Sonya, Gormek x2, Wu Kong, Rigard & Skittleskull x3

Kadilen loves you. :heart_eyes:

My 5 last drop

tc1 : leonidas - oberon - azar - kashrekk
tc 2 : renfled - bane - melendor - leonidas

2 leonidas, where is wu kong? :sweat_smile:

Just finish TC 20 start for search
If i go for 10 trains …is it equal To 10 summons… any chances for HOTM ?
And thanks