Ahem……it takes 2 days for a pull…………

1 Like

Yes, you’re right

Last 60:

3* → 43 → 71,6%
4* → 11 → 18,4%
5* → 6 → 10%

Very few attempts to give a reliable number

Ragonn, would be interesting if you could split your results to before and after August 14th as well!

I don’t have reliable numbers, but with three TC20, I used to get a 5* once every two weeks and several 4*'s a week. (pretty much 75%/20%/5%) Since aug 14th however, it gives only 3*'s (which is just expensive food) and maybe 4 4*'s and it stopped giving 5*'s . People from my alliance also noticed a change in the TC20 drop rates.

It’s sad to see that something that actually worked pretty good was ruined. :frowning:
I hope it’s just a bug which will be fixed soon.

1 Like

Got four 5 stars out of 72 pulls, puts me at about 5.5% so still looking normal to me

pulls from 2018.08.01
2018.08.14 is #162

My wife first five TC20 heros were Obakan, Elkanen, Sabina, BT and Bane. When she gets 20 heros i will post her results. My first 26 were 25 3*.

@marlenus your statistical argument is not that rigorous.

Firstly you did not pull 29 3* in a row , it was 18 in a row.

Looking at your zero 5* from 29 , well the probability of this is 23% , hardly astronomically small , there are several people on this thread ( myself included) with runs of over 100 with zero 5*s prior 14th - even that is not astronomically unlikely - in the region of 0.5 -0.3 % , ie thousands and thousands of players will see such runs.

If you really really want to look at your entire data , and pick out of it of 18 consecutive 3* as a ‘separate’ event. That has odds around 0.5 % also.

In any game with millions of players there are always plenty of people in both the top and bottom percentiles.

Personally I don’t see any significant change (actually I had better results since aug 14th), I also don’t trust some of the data provided in the post eg the one that was for 120 pulls and then it was revised to 'oops it takes 2 days , so that’s only 60).

I really don’t see why SG would make such a change unannounced, knowing that we have accurate player calculated distribution rates , and they would be found out quickly. Particularly so as they seem to be taking on board criticisms about lack of transparency ( see patch notes) , why change something about TC hero % rates , and get more people moaning when finally the summon rates are revealed , which will put to bed very many ''I pulled X and only got Y ’ threads

3 Likes

Well, someone hates me. or RNG or SG. 125 pulls and at the moment I follow 0 heroes of 5 *, I have not recorded the dates but it is easy, 0 5 * before August 14 and 0 5 * after hahahaha.

3 Likes

I was thinking about you kalel as I was typing that last post :persevere: I hope your bad run stops soon !

Running 2 x TC20s full time.

Since Aug 14th
3* = 28
4* = 3 (still no BT…how long can i go - started in Jan)
5* = 0

1 Like

As I’ve said, we need to collect more data, I’m not drawing any conclusions from such a small sample set. I’ve reset the spreadsheet that many of us have been using for the past year to track drop rates (we had 3500 data points). I never said I pulled 29 3* in a row, however you counted wrong as well. It’s been 21 in a row and I have zero expectation of finding a 5 in that set (in the past, I’ve gone 90 pulls without getting a 5*). It’s just odd to get that many 3s without seeing a 4 (I believe the math for 75% drop rate of 3s is 0.75^21 = 0.237% chance). It’s good that many here are able to throw a monkey wrench into the idea that drop rates from tc20 have changed. Let’s continue to collect data and see what we see.

5 shots all 3 stars

I will soon be at 100. I’m now at 94 (just had kelile and wu kong, but i don’t keep track on when and where. I know i got my 6 5* a while ago.

I will from now on (update 15) complete my 100 sheet whilest making a new sheet from level 15.

So the 2 sheets get a doubling for 6. I’ll note which 6 these are and am going to make a new series of 106.
So my total gets to 200.

I’m curious to where this leads. So tonight pulls 95 and 96 (1 and 2 on new after 15.)

Two more 3*, two 4*
3*: 138
4*: 40
5*: 13 (Domitia, Sartana x2, Leonidas x3, Lianna, Joon, Azlar, Elena, Justice, Isarnia)

Hello,

I’m quite new to this forum. I’ve been playing this game since July of this year and enjoy it. I do have a question regarding tactics on pulling from training camps. Is there a difference in results pulling from TC 13 and 20 1 at a time or say 10 at a time (doing a pseudo 10x summon) when it comes to the appearance rates of 4* and 5* heroes, or are they about the same?

If this discussion has been done in another thread, please link it to me so I can read it!

Thanks for this post! I’m currently at TC15, so I’m slowly but surely getting up there!

1 Like

It’s the same chance every pull

All draws are completely independent of any other draw, so there’s no advantage to waiting to collect a batch of heroes from a TC13 or TC20 all at once, other than the possibility that you might get more than one good result at the same time, which is always nice.

1 Like

I still like to keep the hetos not pulled in the TC20
Right now I have running 20 heros and I aim to make em 50 before I pull em all at once.
So even if it will not effect the results as you said, It still will be good due to several reasons.
●Better chance to count the results.
●Keep focus on what I have right now.
●Save the places for more pulled feeders from other TCs.

My first 4 pulls from tc20, I got 2 3* and 2 4* Sabina and caedmon.