10 x 5* = 7*

1 Like

3* - 8
4* - 7
5* - 0

Sonya!

(Have I mentioned how much I love my TC20?) :grin:

1 Like

I love your TC20 too! Mine only gives out Hawkmoon and Dawa. It always promises Sartana…next time…then gives another Dawa, lol.

I’m like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football. :rofl:

2 Likes

I’d love Sartana! Hmm, who am I wishing my TC20 will bring me next? puts on thinking cap! :grin:

Edit: Silly me, I want WU!!!

2 Likes

My first 40 TC20 trains:

3* - 28
4* - 10 (Sonya (dupe), LJ x 2, Rigard, Colen x2, Boldtusk (dupe), Melendor, Scarlett (dupe), Cyprian)
5* - 2 (Leo & Obakan - I officially have every generally available dark 5* on my team with this one).

I fed Sonya and Scarlett, kind of wish I had that 2nd Scarlett for AW now, but at the time, it was the right thing to do. It’s why I am keeping my dupe BT and LJ.

3 Likes

It is not a wrong thread because I started it. Someone changed the sense of my thread and it is intersting how it is possible to do that.
About what you said: you put no money in this game , you have only few regular 5* heroes but you are in a top alliance and you are a heavy hitter… lol… I think you are just a liar… I am in a top alliance and I know how much money ppl spend to get all the monthly heroes. I am in top 100 all the time and I see what defense have the ppl there… I dont see someone without Ares,Hel and now Guineviere or all together.
I never said it is good or not to put money in this game.
All I said when I started this thread is: THE CAMP LVL 20 IS USELESS FOR ME.

Yes tc 20 is worthless if your only goal is to get hotms or event heros.

Most players still need Isarnia, Magni etc so very useful to a large percentage of the playerbase

5 Likes

I have to admit I did not see that and you’re fully right in the fact that you started this and it was taken over. My bad, and my apologies on that part.

Now the other part, nope. Sure, people spend a lot of money to get all the monthly heroes - which is why I only have one of them (lots of luck with random epic token). You can claim Im a liar - but most people would back me up that i’m a pretty Damn decent titan hitter. To help you out i’ll provide Some proof of both my statements:

This was about a week ago, when i tried to get my cups up for a little bit. As you can see i only have one hotm - and not one which is that great for defense either. Have a couple more slightly older ones where Im in the top 10 if needed.

And an old one, forgive me for the 9* instead of a 10* - but Should give you an indication that i can hit a titan fairly Well.

It definitely is possible to be competitive as a free player - just need luck and skill.

11 Likes

And I got my second 5*: Sartana! :smiley:
3*: 19
4*: 6
5*: 2 (Domitia and Sartana)

4 Likes

And patience. That’s what this thread reminds me to have. I’ve “only” been playing for about 3 months but I’ve tried to rush things when I really don’t need to. This thread also gives me the incentive to keep grinding as I’m really looking forward to contributing to this thread :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll add the data from the first 21 results of my first TC20.

3*: 19
4*: 2 - Kiril (very first hero trained) & Melindor, both duplicates of summoned cards
5*: 0

Sorry Llorts for the word “liar”. I’m not impressed about top 26, I was no 1 many time but your best result against titan is much better than mine and I’m ready to pay some lessons to teach me :slight_smile:

Reminder to be repectful of each other; I don’t want to be called to close the thread. Thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

3* - 9 (Valen today)
4* - 7
5* - 0

Grand total of 9:

3*: 6
4*: 3 (boldtusk today, kiril, kashrek)
5*: 0

Since my last post

10x 3*
3x 4*

Personal Totals (80)
61x 3* (76%)
18x 4* (23%)
1x 5* (1%)

Man I’m unlucky!

I stopped keeping statistics, but I just drew my 8th 5 star hero from my Lvl 20 training grounds last night. That’s a lot of 5 stars.

4 Likes

Next 10 from my 2 TCs:
9x 3* (Valen, Gan Ju, Carver, Bane, Bane, Dawa, Ishtaak, Prisca, Graymane)
1x 4* (Sabina)

Total 50:
2x5* = 4%
12x4* = 24%
36x3* = 72%

Ps: today started TC Number 3 :smiley:

1 Like

At least you’re getting fairly close to the guessed at average results. So far I’m getting the low probability lengthy streaks of 3* at over 90% drop rates. I’m at the opposite of the curve to Brobb where TC20 luck is concerned thus far.