Training Camp lvl 20 - Results

I’m up to 1/19 in camp one and 0/13 in camp two on TC 13.

1 Like

Using the above stats and adding my 9 3s on 9 attempts, we currently have
81.67%
4* 13.33%
5* 5%

Still only 60 attempts. If others could add their attempts we can get more accurate percentages

1 Like

I’d like to change the title of this thread since it is inaccurate… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe I’ll start a new one

1 Like

It will let me change it. Tell me what you want it to say…

2 Likes

How about “Training Camp Level 20 results”

That should make it easy to find

1 Like

Done. I resisted the urge to rename it TC20. :grin:

1 Like

Good choice. Training camp is what most would search.
Thanks for changing it

1 Like

I just got to tc 20 and have 117 inc.

3 star: 6
4 star:
5 star:

1 Like

Ideally if you an post a summary every so many trainings you do in say a week or a 2 week period?

1 Like

Im going tp update tomorrow with a few more trainings (spoiler alert all 3* thus far)

1 Like

I read your TC20 update in another thread and thought to share it here which is specifically about TC20. Hope that’s okay :grinning:

Wow. Congrats on the 4×5*s in just 22 attempts. Way to go Coppersky !!! :+1:

I am yet to get TC20 but I Hope a few more others can get some lucky streaks like that :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Coppersky are/were you 4 of 22 and werebthere any 4 * mixed in? I want to be accurate if I add these to my numbrrs tomorrow.
And can I borrow some of your luck?

2 Likes

With all results from above and coopersky’s, we currently have 94 trainings yielding:
79 3* 84%
11 4* 12%
4 5* 4%

3 Likes

With greatest apologies Ronin, I have edited the post that is in that screenshot. I must have been on the forum way, way too late (which often seems the case).

I have now done 31 trainings, and have 3x4*, and 1x5*. (I took time off to level the new Lianna and Grimm).

2 Likes

New results
3* 80 83%
4* 12 13%
5* 4 4%

4 Likes

Np Coppersky. You are fine.
You gave us more hope for tc20, even if it is short-lived lol

Anyways I was just trying to spread the good word, as the grind of this game is getting most of us weary, with not much to show as of date and not sure what to look forward to, if I may say frankly :grinning:

1 Like

Well, I just had a video chat with the lead developer, and the two community managers. I’ll be doing a write up shortly…

There’s some good stuff coming, and they have plans for how to develop the game for things like high level players, ascension mat availability, etc.

11 Likes

Honestly, I’d say that 3x4* and 1x5* was pretty good for 31 trainings. I’m going to take them and run! :grinning:

1 Like

So far 17 attempts (just got my 2nd camp running):

12 3s
5 4
s
0 5*s

Not too bad so far, didnt expect a 5* yet anyways and at least Im having solid odds with 4*s :slight_smile:

1 Like