Training Camp lvl 20 - Results

All fixed…20 characters

1 Like

I have been recording mine accurately on an excel and then I go in and make updates when I can.

I only had the very 1st posting of the Google doc included. So if you went thru the thread and found the 1st screenshot of it and subtracted those numbers, you could then add the rest to the Google doc albeit w/o color or name

After halyc’s fix, here are the new totals
2018-01-17_1725

1 Like

Here’s the very first post re: spreadsheet stats. A statistical drop in the bucket compared to what talisax has compiled at this point.

The post I remember had names. I’ll dig a little

Ok, there were 2 databases in there and I was remembering the 1st. So yes, remove those numbers from mine and add into your database

Since last post

2x 3*
1x 4*

Personal Total

35x 3*
11x 4*
0x 5* (seriously?!?!)

Ok, I know we aren’t collecting anymore, but wanted to share these final results. I trained a 3* and a 5* today.

That makes 5 5* total and it is a rainbow team! Isn’t that amazing?

2 Likes

The real statistic would be if someone keeps count on a single Training Camp and do 1000, those would be legit numbers.

Why would we want a sample of 1000 from one camp?

1 Like

I know we’re not collecting data any more, but I want this for me:

3* - 1 (Gan Ju)
4* - 1
5* - 0

Are you ready for some crazy sauce? In 38 trainings I’ve gotten 4 5* cards which is just over 10%. Sounds great right? 3 of them have been Vivica! She’s a great hero, but what am I going to do with 3?? I guess I shouldn’t complain. Other one was Richard if you’re wondering.

3 level 80 Vivica’s would be hard to kill :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d be thrilled with ONE Vivica. See my PM about the others. :wink:

@sleeperZ96BT all I need is 12 more darts and about the same number of orbs… no problem! This is a situation where trading would be really nice.

2 Likes

Your 3 Vivica and my 3 Kadilen !
Togheter will be the ultimate defence of humanity :face_with_monocle:

Neon genesis evangelion track :notes:

1 Like

Agreed. Let’s all meet back here in 5.5 years and share the results.

5 Likes

I’d trade you my Leonidas :slight_smile:

I feel like each camp has its own luck.