3* 642 75%
4* 165 19%
5* 55 6%

3* 25 (69.5%)
4* 09 (25%)
5* 02 (5.5%)

2 Likes

I had 2 more 3*s walk out of my camps.

I’ve been running 2x level 20 training camps for a while now. My results so far are:

3* 20
4* 4
5* 0

Wow, some of these stats look promising. I am only a couple days away from completeing StrongHold 20 and will be quickly building TC 20 there after. I really wish I could have learned from this thread, how 20 compares to TC 13 in regards to at least pulling 4*s. Can anyone share some thoughts on this.

A 4.5 days to week to level the strongholds up to lvl 20, whew! I’m only just getting one TC to lvl13 so it’s nice(ish) to have a realistic view of what to expect. Thanks for that, loorts and Talisax.

1 Like

Hi,

According to this discussion, i’m not the only one who have difficulties to gain a 5* heroes with a TC20. so the ratio is nearby 75%/20%/5% ?

It’s so frustating, why some players do 8 trainings and obtain a 5* quickly wherefor others must do some more ? Completely random ? but i must be patient ! I update the google docs with my trainings result. Did someone do the same sheet with TDC13 to compare ?

Happy new year everyone !
Regards,

@Megalodon, early on it doesn’t matter much what you do, but the focus of every player at a certain point should be getting that stronghold to 20. And just a word of warning, legendary training research costs a ton of food (I want to say around 1.3 million) so if you have been neglecting your food storage that’s something else you’ll need to work on.

In terms of 13 vs 20, there’s really no comparison. 20 gives you way more 4*s too.

If 5* frequency is 6%, then the odds of getting at least one 5* after 8 trainings is 39% (1-0.94^8). Decent odds, which is why you see some getting them fast. It’s only more likely than not that you’ll get a 5* after 12 trainings.

3 Likes

3* 665 75%
4* 169 19%
5* 56 6%

I see you on the spreadsheet, you’ve only reported 2 pulls… not sure how long you’ve been doing this but take a look at the last time I pulled a 5*. I’m in column I on that same spreadsheet. Talk about frustrating!!! I’m 2 for 78.

That’s what I needed to know. Thanks!

Have been unluckly running 2 TC 20 for a while now… 27 3*; 6 4*; 0 5*

Hi marlenus,

Yes, i just began to use the TDC20 ; 2/78 :triumph: !! Wish you will gain soon a new 5*.

regards

I sort of hate to do this but I feel like I must.

Since my last post:

2 x 3*
1 x 4*
2 x 5* (Azlar (fire) and Sartana (dark))

Personal totals:

55 x 3* = 66%
19 x 4* = 23%
9 x 5* = 11%

Yes, I seem to be very lucky with my pulls. If it’s any consolation, I already have Sartana and I lack ascension materials for Azlar. (I doubt it’s any consolation.)

For my own edification, I tried to assess how lucky I have been.

• If the true chance of pulling a 5* is 5%, then there is a 2.2% chance of pulling 9 or more in 83 attempts.

• If the true chance of pulling a 5* is 7%, then there is a 12.6% chance of pulling 9 or more in 83 attempts.

I’m going to keep cooking, looking for that light 5* that I need. I’m also going to keep posting my results. I expect some mean reversion but I can’t promise anything.

I’m sorry? I think I really am sort of sorry. I know how it feels to desperately need some luck and not get any. I was tempted to stop posting results, at least until a few more 3* heroes came my way, but that seemed dishonest.

This is totally unfair ! 2 5* for 5 attemps ??!! You are really lucky ; play at lotery today

I started logging in that sheet, hope that it is ok. Figured it was easier than posting here. 5 3* so far.

Agreed. On the other hand, you’re almost certainly better looking than me and in person I am a mumbling idiot.

So it all evens out, in the end.

2 Likes

Looks like the spreadsheet has picked up a lot of momentum.
I included some examples from individuals as well as overall totals.