Training Camp lvl 20 - Results

Just got Lianna and Prisca which makes it 9 out of 90… lol

10% 5 again… Just waiting for Isarnia to happen.

4 Likes

Tiburtus

Total pulls: 5
5* - 0
4* - 2
3* - 3

Four 3*
3*: 217
4*: 61
5*: 17 (Domitia, Sartana x2, Leonidas x3, Lianna x2, Joon, Azlar, Elena, Justice, Isarnia, Khagan, Obakan x3)

This is what i pulled so far:

3 star: 135
4 star: 31
5 star: 11
Total: 177

5 stars: Joon, 2 Kadilen, Lianna, Elkanen, Magni, Quintus, Azlar, Elena, Richard, Sartana

Started first TC20 six days ago.

3* x 2 (Berden, Bane)
4* x 1 (Little John)
5* x 0

1 Like

As a quick summary to the information provided by @Traggeter & @Maldoror above, it comes out to:

3*: 74.5%
4*: 19.5%
5*: 6%

EDIT: this is for a total of 472 pulls across 2 separate accounts. With approx. 500 pulls, I should expect these totals to be quite accurate. They also match previously reported pulls to a decimal - including those reported as far back as a year ago. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thx @CheTranqui, for the precentage calculation.

From august 22th all 3* or 4* duplicates.

Total number and numbber of pulls or percentages would be helpfull. :slight_smile:

52 pulls
34/3*
12/4*
6/5*
Kadilen, marjana, magni, khagan, horgall, quintus

Third Justice.

Seriously, seems almost impossible to be this unlucky.

1 Like

3* - 62 (79.48%)
4* - 14 (17.94%)
5* - 2 (2.56%)

78 pulls total to date.

pulled Hawkmoon

1 Like

I didn’t track how many pulls I did but Im feel kinda bugged 'cause the last about 15 pulls gave me 7 Tiburtus.

2 Likes

Maybe i was too happy with my results from TC20.month ago I got my last 5* hero(Khagan) now,only feeders 3*…really sad. My heart is bleeding :crying_cat_face:

I just wish to defer from your conclusion, I am a C2P and I can say I have about 19 of the available 22 regular 4* heroes not including Atlantis and dubs, and all the regular 3* heroes again not including Atlantis heroes and dubs
And have just 3 X 5 * heroes.
From the finding in this thread, TC 20 have better chance of giving out 5 * heroes than any regular epic, legendary or event summons, and it’s been proved here with just a few data samples.

TC20 is not for 3 * heroes perspective as you stated, just like Legendary, Epic or event summons are basically not for 3* heroes, but chances are combined to create a Gacha effect.

However, for me I will run TC20 with this 5% chance as long as it takes to get all missing regular 5* heroes. The 5% chance is far higher than 1.3-1.5 % in the regular summons. And by the way the 3* byproducts come as fodders, double advantage, it only cost hams and recruits not gems, and save gems towards event heroes and HotM.

31 heros
25 3* (Ishtak last pull)
3 4* (Boldtusk Scarlett chao )
3 5 * (Elena Sartana Horghall )

Tyrum

Total pulls: 6
5* - 0
4* - 2
3* - 4

I’ll be starting my first ever TC20 training today so will update with who I get.

My money is on Valen…

1 Like

Any defense debuff hero is golden for titans :wink:

Already got him full level and had about 3 since haha. Plus full level Grimm (which I pulled another of today ina summon!)

1 Like