Training camp level 11 - how many days do you have?

2 x TC11 - 179 days
2 x TC20 - 675 days

My TC 11 bank is sitting at 888 days. Over 11,000 heroes in training

TC11 - 228 days
TC 11 - 228 days (try to keep them even, no idea why)
TC20 - 54 days
TC7 - 15 days (my color-specific training, also use this one for TC 19)

1 Like

Wow, and I thought I was high at 80 days… :stuck_out_tongue:

same as here

(please 20 chars)

2 x tc11 72 days each
1 x tc20 70 days
1 x tc2 2 days

Managed to get down this far as last ar I only did hard mode looking for sea dragons (found 44). First ar i went all out for recruits and packs - had food issues and could barely keep up with all the recruits! Save every flask I find through the month for ar but didn’t start saving until I belatedly read about ar in the beta beat.

2XTC11 262 Days

1XTC20 299 Days, serve as main bank for ham / recruits

1XTC2 35 Days, probably down to 29 days before next AR, backpack shortages.

3 x TC11 at 275 days collectively
1 x TC2 at 12 days

I usually keep two of my TC11’s at 2 days and then use TC3/TC19 whenever I need to use up some food or level a hero who is newly ascended so that the 1* heroes are actually useful.

I save up about 8 flasks in a month from chests/events and use them on Atlantis rising to get enough bags to keep my TC2 running until next Atlantis, so that is constant.

I currently have 1,602 days in a TC11

2000 days in tc11 and 28 days in tc2

I also have 100 days in my TC 20…which is down from the normal

6 days, 23 hours.

My 2 TC2 on the other hand…

1 Like

4 Likes

Atlantis Rising

I skipped Atlantis Rising since July ( was working on an Empire research project ) so used 34x world energy flasks for December Atlantis Rising.

All set for Falcon. If I can get Falcon next Guardians.

FIN

1 Like

2 Likes

Days?, talking years :smile: got a third one with 10 days at average too, and a tc2 or tc19. Still run no tc20, store my food in the others and can always do some switching between the camps to restore food without losing anything.

2 Likes

116,162 recruits is a lot of recruits

Notes

Click for notes

64,562=
116,162 recruits is a lot of recruits

Search terms
most recruits
most recruits Extra low cost training ( RT11 )
most recruits Legendary training ( RT20 )
Extra recruits
Too many recruits
Checker recruit hoard

see also

(How many recruits are too many to hoard?)

FIN

Just an example!

Your extra low cost training camp would literally cost over $25,000.00 to empty …lol or wait more than 7years to empty it.

Now this goes for all of us who have these tc’s packed out as I also have just over 4years worth in 1 of mine with over 2400 waiting to be collected and that’s just one tc and about a year in each of the others and constantly climbing.

Who in their right mind would spend 25gran + , that’sabout 70cents each, even at 20 trainers per dollar it would be around $1,500 and players wouldn’t spend it where as spending for food is more likely to be…

So surely SG must by now see that this hoarding of training camps for years on end has NO real value to them or any player.

They should speed up the training times to allow us to use them faster which in turn MIGHT then also encourage spending on food to feed faster or use the Valor VIP pass for the extra food as well but spending to release trainers faster I just don’t see it. Not forgetting that for those who would spend on food would also need or be more likely to spend on deals foe mats also, see a chain reaction of possible spending which at the current moment is just sitting their for the next 7+ years doing earning nothing.

I have 25k waiting to be collected. This is only one of them :grinning:

1 Like

Didn’t realize how bad my hoarding was until I saw this post.

Yup, almost 15 years of wait time. I can get back 65 million in food from this (if only I can figure out a quick and easy way to do so; the adv house to house trick would take forever).

1 Like