Training Camp and its useless levels

All Advanced levels can go. We should have a 2* only level. And the others could be changed to 2* only by element. 1* heroes are useless after the begining of the game. You get tons of them at a high cost then you have to get rid of the bodies for more cost. They eat up your food like a bunch of rats. You can’t level up heroes with 1* heroes and a 20% chance on special skills.

1 Like

I agree, and training 2 and 11 give way too many 1s for 19 I can understand but 2,11 should definitely have a higher 2 rate. Or add 2* only training.

1 Like

Also try 16-3. I get swords, mushrooms and backpacks (sometimes 2 of the above) and I just keep pounding them out!!

I also vote for a 2* only training level but still keeping the cost to 5 or less recruits. Maybe convert TC 2 or TC 3. Adventure kits are tough enough to get these days anyway.

A similar idea I have, inspired by the random bonus draw for Hero of the Month, is to have a random bonus draw in your training camps for a bonus 1 or 2* hero and/or a troop, since we currently have no way of training our own troops.

1 Like

The summoning in Training camp levels 14-18 are absolutely horrible. High costs, long time and low return.
For higher level players the chance for a 3* hero is absolutely useless and new players are better off rushing for TC20 or just training at 12 or 13.

My suggestion:

• Instead of having a chance of 1-3* make a 2* guaranteed
  • lower training time to 2h. This way the exp/h is roughly equal to TC5-9 (better than 1*, but worse if you get a 2* from TC5-9)
  • lower recruit costs to 5-10. With 5 you would have a better exp/recruit ratio, which would make TC14-18 worthwhile. With 10 the recruit/h would be the same as TC 5-9, but the exp/recruit is worse.
  • lower food costs to 8,5k-30k. At higher levels the food problem isn’t as big, so spending a bit more than for TC5-9 is ok imo. Also since you get more exp for 2* you save a bit of food when leveling.

With those suggestions it should be roughly equal to TC5-9, but since TC14-18 should be an upgrade to 5-9 and 5-9 are already subpar it might be good to improve it further. Either lowering training time to 1h so you get more exp/h or lowering recruit and food costs to make it a cheaper alternative.
Item costs could be the same as before (training manual) or be changed to sword+kit.

Constantly running 2 tc at 11 and 1 single color for mass leveling all my heroes step by step. There’s always one to pass at least one level with 2 or 3 feeders and the weakest will be fed by single color training.

Would be really great to be able to train trainers and troops somewhere between 13 and 18.

To ensure your 3* have their specials 8/8 by the time they’re maxed, you feed them 1 feeder-hero at a time (no need to wait until you have 10). Since I’ve started using this strategy, I never had a 3* max without being 8/8. Disclaimer: i always feed color-on-color, except for the very last levels of my 4* or 5*, after they are 8/8.

You get the same hero’s using level one and three. Level two gives a better chance at two star hero’s over all other ones.

Guys, lol, this thread was like over a year old since when I posted. A lot had changed since then.