Training Camp and its useless levels

I would suggest make some proper changes with some levels.

I mean seriously, who uses levels 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 where it costs you 1 sword and 1 backpack and takes 1 hour 8k hams to build a color specific hero that could be 1*… I suggest either make it 2* guaranteed, or switch the materials to 1 rugged cloth and 1 training manual.

And levels 14 to 18 are even worse than that, i really don’t see anyone using those at all, 2 days for 1*…and especially when at lvl 13 you got chances of 4* heroes, doesn’t make sense.

I’m not asking for any bargain but those levels are just ridiculous.

11 Likes

I use the low tier color based ones a ton. Is the cost ridiculous, yes, but it’s really your only shot to max 3* specials which I find helpful for challenge events. Let’s say I spend a lot of time in provinces 4 and 5 as a result.

I agree with your 14-18 comments though. I can’t see a reason I would go that route, but I honestly never thought I’d use the 5-9 until 3*'s came back in vogue :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lots of people use the single color ones.

It’s not just chance at highest star card, it’s about leveling heroes you already have as well and there are use cases for virtually all of them if you squint at it correctly… for all that I personally only use level 1, 2, and 11 trainings.

5 Likes

I agree about lv 14-18 but surely not 5-9, since as sleeper said is the only way to have a chance to max 3* special before the maximum level.

The portal and TC13 gives already plenty of 3*, so lv 14-18 is really useless.

2 Likes

I definitely do take advantage of the lower level elemental trainings when I’m low on recruits, but I have a certain hero I want to level up. Makes the most of that resource, even if it costs more in items/food.

1 Like

On a related topic, I feel I’m always out of Adventure’s Kits…wondering if it’s just me. It seems that anything that’s worth it to me requires one. I wish some training camp levels used more wooden swords, or anything else, instead of Adventure’s Kits. And yes, a guaranteed 2* option would be great for some of the training levels.

2 Likes

I am always out of either adventure kits or swords…can’t get enough of em.

Best place for Adventure Kits (or backpacks as I like to call them) is 5-8.

@sleeperZ96BT ^^

3 Likes

I get it at 12,9 h (ave gotten 4 after 1 run)

I use 5-9 and 11 equally. I set up 11 to run at night then do color specific during the day. I almost always have swords and packs. I found it takes much longer to get my skill maxed when I mix colors so I prefer color specific while leveling up.

@Rook - I spend way too much time in 5-8 and 4-6 for what I need, lol. I usually do monster quests as one 5-4 round and the rest 5-8 and 4-6 and that gets me to 100 monsters.

@TKristensen - if you are talking about swords or backpacks, do you have any idea how it compares to 5-8 and 4-6?

@Mims - what level in 11 are you using? The last one?

1 Like

I have over 1000 swords…
I have over 300 backpacks and have been running tc 2 constantly for a few weeks

No not really, I just run it, cause of the recruits drop. And mustly i get 2 drops of packs and swords.

@Talisax - where do you do your farming? That’s nuts. I can’t keep them in stock and occasionally have to use a world energy replenish to get back in the black to keep going.

1 Like

I used to farm 17-1 and 20-4, but i have been short on recruits since i did a ton of tc 1 to try and level my 5* so I have been farming 8-7 as it is best recruit farming.
Really I have a ton of swords because I never use tc 1 (except the surge where i did a few solid days worth).
My backpacks had been in the 7 or 800’s until I started tc 2 constantly to level my 3*s pretty soon I will be switching tonsuper slow training as I’ll have no one to level until i can get more 4 or 5 * heros

Ah - so you are drawing down on it. I was hoping you had some super secret way to get these things faster :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t really have the time to do the data analysis and never ran 4-x much; however, for everything I did track explicitly 5-8 the bonus on a map basically doubled the rate and that held consistently over time vs. another item (backpacks vs swords in this case, 2:1 ratio).

The drawback to 5-8 is the recruits gained kinda sucks, but since kits are not very recruit intensive it somewhat works out OK if you’re filling the monster chest in a high recruit zone anyway.

No data from 1.7 and not expecting much from 1.8 either… life got in the way.

Thanks. I’m always running up against the recruit wall (110 for me) so that’s never a problem, at least not now doing the two TC13’s and the color specific training…

I can’t see how doing color specific trainings would be good for leveling heroes. For the same items you can do one level 1 & 2 training each. Also it is faster and cheaper.
30min vs 60min
3600 vs 8500 food

Only thing the color specific training has going for it is that it takes less food to feed 1 hero vs. 2 heroes, but in total I think the option 1+2 gives more XP for food anyway. Except maybe at levels 70-80 where the food cost for level up is really high. up to 10000 food.

There is still 1/5 chance the general training gives the right color.

I have used the tactic that 3 level 11 camps train extra low costs constantly and one lower camp spends all backpacks and swords. Now I don’t spend swords, but I do spend backpacks.

3 Likes

Arien - I agree the math makes little sense for leveling heroes, I only use it to level 3* when starting from scratch to try and max specials. I don’t use it on 4* and above (it takes care of itself given how many levels it takes to max them). Now, I know that it may seem silly to focus so much on specials, especially if you are a top dog like yourself, but some of us are trying to build up teams still to deal with all aspects, especially the event challenges where 3* heroes are important. This is meant as a compliment :slight_smile:

1 Like