Training camp 20

Thank you. It was great fun not knowing that and I got that little thrill of getting something unexecpted!

1 Like

I expect the saving of a million food for other things was welcome too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hadn’t even considered the food. I couldn’t understand why it didn’t show the research button, only the training and since I was short the100 recruits, I had to wait to find out. I was so confused. i thought I had to use the 100 recruits to do the research, even knowing you get nothing at the end of it. You can tell its been a long time since i built my first level 20 training camp :smiley:

1 Like

Have 2 camps dropping a hero each day.

Did 4 trainings on the one when the second was started.

1. 3* Camp1
  2. 3* Camp 1
  3. 3* Camp1
  4. 3* Camp 1
  5. 4* Camp2, Cyprian
  6. 3* Camp 1
  7. 3* Camp 2
  8. 3* Camp 1
  9. 5* Camp 2, Sartana

So my Camp 1 has only 3*s, Camp 2 running 33%, 3/4/5 stars!

Camp 1 dropping in less than an hour again. Is it time for Camp 1 to deliver …?

1 Like

I’m currently at 40 hero’s from TC 20. 29 3s and 11 4s; how many Rigards does a guy need? No 5s yet. I’ve decided to try a new strategy, I’m going to wait until I have 10 hero’s in a given camp and pull them all at once, hoping that gives me a 5. I have ascension mats for both yellow and purple 5* hero’s.

1 Like

After 3 mths of running tc20 it only gives heroes you have already. No new heroes just duplicates such a waste.

1 Like

My leader has his TC20 for about a year.
His results is
5* x5
4* x12
in a YEAR !!
Some one tell me about percentage :joy:
Its Random … If you are lucky you can pull 5s if you are like me … It may gives you 3 only.

I know people running Tc13 and got tons of 4s I run it too and got 1 4 in same period they had.

All about luck, game built on random and nothing granted.

Greetings,
Jedon

1 Like

Estimated on 1,000 data points, the odds appear to be:

5*: 1:16
4*: 3:16
3*: 12:16 = 75%

So you’d expect about one 5* per month, but he variance is high.

1 Like

Hey @Ragnarock i have received one 5* so far and the rest are very helpful 4 *s 3 * food and the repeat 4 *s can be annoying 3 x cryprian… and I now have two TC 20’s running.so is your game name just the same as your name here I think it was you who clarified the shop avatar situation to me?.

The alliance I am in has been having plenty of luck with 5*s …some of them 2 in a week … another has about 4 from there already in a short space of time it has changed my opinion of it seems like it may be better than gem summons .

@Nakita you must be thinking of someone else. Yes, I do have this same name in the game. Congrats on the 5*! I’m currently at 43-0 for 5*s from 2 TC 20s…

1 Like

My training camp is a big 0.not giving too me nothing.monath hero it is a dreaming…playing every day but nothing

Might be random but only heroes from regular summon can come through tc20 right? No chances for like Hel, GM or Atlantis ones right?

2 Likes

Correct. It is only the Season 1 heroes which can be trained through TC20.

2 Likes

Are there any updates TC20 odds? Looking through the web it appears that the five star rate is 5%. My data suggests way less than that and on par with the summons portals. I’ve pulled 3 fives 150 pulls. I’ve had one going non-stop since April and a second going for two, maybe three months. I now have a third going. So that’s 2% odds more or less. Does anyone know if that 5% number has been looked at since 2018/2019?

When I was tracking mine (stopped in June or so; TC is still going though) it was a hair under 5%.

Merciless RNG is merciless. You can calculate the odds for someone being in your position, but that won’t change that you’re in it. Nor will it make the next pull any more likely to be a 5. It will still be 1 in 20, which means “probably not”.

Yep so you think 5% is still the odds. I have all three synced now so it’s a 14.6% that one hits. Get to check every other day now.

I recently did the math with some crap luck at Teltoc. 34 pulls in a row with no four or five star event hero. Based on the published odds that was only a four perfect chance of happening. They later in the week on pull 35 after beating legendary, boom! Falcon.

Shrug, the game beat me down in May. 165 HotM eligible pulls over the month, got Ariel and Atomos in the first 30 pull, and not a single 5 or HotM after. The good thing is it deeply encouraged me to reign in my spending.

My tc20 spat out two 5s that month though, Domitia and Sartana. Go figure.

For me personally…

Recently, since Aug 2020:

Going back to my first TC20 pull, Jan 2019:

I have two running currently, and they’ve been spitting out almost exclusively 3* feeders (maybe a few 4s) over the past couple of months. I just figure I’m probably overdue for a 5* any day now.

Wishful thinking on my part, obviously. There are never any guarantees.

But that goes both ways. I could pull a legendary from both of them in one day.

Either way, I’m still short on ascension mats in most colors, so it’s kind of silly for me to wish for a hero that’s probably just going to spend the next 6 months waiting patiently on the bench anyway.