Training advanced hero

I am in need a more than a 3 star hero. I did all requirements to train an advance hero. This took a lot of time. What I got in return… a TWO 2 star hero! Really!?

Sounds like you did training camp level 10. The one that gives you a guaranteed 3 star hero at least are training camp levels 12, 13 and 20.

Not a bug. But a valid complaint. It does take a lot of time to get there.

This is training Advanced Holy, and the training camp is level 18. So yes, having a level 18, training an Advanced Holy and ONLY getting a two star hero!!! A wait!!

A two star hero is not an “ADVANCED” hero. That is not even a 3 star, but a TWO star! Think about that!

You can refer to this spreadsheet for future trainings. It shows what possible heroes you can get from which training camp level and what are the costs and time required. As a general advice, the most useful training camp levels are 1, 2, 4, 11, 13, 19 and 20. Everything else is pretty redundant.

https://sites.google.com/site/empiresandpuzzlesrpgwiki/intro/base/training-camps/training-costs

2 Likes

It says in those levels that you get heroes of “Rare or lower rank”, so yes, that is correct that you have a chance to get a 2 star hero.

If that seems like a waste… well that’s because it is! :disappointed:

Gameplay advice: do not use any of the advanced elemental trainings. Use TC2, TC11, and TC13 / TC20 (first if you aren’t at level 20 yet, second if you are at level 20).

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.