Trainer Heroes in Event Portals -- Thoughts and Discussions

I’ll glady swap the greymane I pulled for a good trainer hero.

5 Likes

Would be nice if they replace all the classic heroes with rare and epic trainer heroes in event summon portals. At least they’re good for leveling heroes quick and I can save some ham.

5 Likes

The portals containing trainer heroes are not for those of us, who are new to the game, and still want the regular heroes.

I would advice you to use your summons elsewhere. I am. Because I know I will be rather frustrated, if I get a trainer hero, after spending hours upon hours gathering the coins to do a summon.

I will still echo what I said, when this got implemented.

Give us a choice.

That way both new and old players are more satisfied.

We get it. All these new events, new heroes, new Season. It’s to keep your long term players engaged. Yet I see no reason, that both player segments cannot be heard and seen at the same time.

1 Like

When the 1% pop Up…

And the one you get is… Epic Trainer Hero instead of Legendary Event Hero :joy::joy::joy:

@CHENZ, yes it is… lol :sweat_smile: but it is acually the same as all event portal before.
To make it simple we compare to Teltoc portal…

1st case
Teltoc Portal: we have chance to get Cyprian, and we get Cyprian
Circus Portal: we have chance to get Cyprian, but filtered small (1%) chance to get 4* trainer instead.

Lucky case
Teltoc Portal: we have chance to get Panther, we get Panther
Circus Portal: we have chance to get Emilio, we get Emilio
There are no change on those odd.

1 Like

Anything that’s S1 from these portals is considered a loss. Be glad that they have not touched any percentage rates for event heroes. While I understand why people think like that, it is honestly a short term goal to want to just get any hero in these event portals. We should all be aiming for those event 5*s.

By giving trainers in the portals, it is a choice for older players to improve their roster faster. Same goes to newer players
It’s a slippery slope of an argument at this point. The older players hate seeing another dawa/renfeld in their pulls, while the new players hate seeing a trainer hero in their pulls. So who shall SG pander to, hmm…

1 Like

I agree, but it’s only add more disappoinment… (Or maybe just me)
Eventhough nothing change from getting the Legendary Event Heroes.

It’s like when 10 pools get you S1 and *4 Trainer Hero…
We might wish that *4 Trainer is Legendary Event Hero instead of that. lol with the same % tho.

Probably they should just make it up to 5% instead and lower on S1 Heroes Chance

What a game developer should focus on is to unite their player base, instead of dividing us even further. This done by making both segments feel heard. That is my humble opinion. :slightly_smiling_face:

You may think the game caters to the new much more than years ago. You’re probably right, no doubt about that.

But the experience down here tells a different story, sadly.
As an example, PoV this time around is not possible to complete (as in reach the ascension material level), not even for this dedicated 10-months-in player, due to the Diamond raid requirements.
So where the aim for a five star hero is great, the ascension materials must follow :slightly_smiling_face:

Anyway. I argued my case up above as best as I could. I still believe a choice for all is a much better solution. :slightly_smiling_face:

Note, I am not saying trainer heroes shouldn’t be in the portals. I acknowledge that older players want those. They should get them. You should get them.

But add a choice. Because we are here too.

Competitive P2W game or not. Unite the player base. Do not divide us.

3 Likes

Yes, and it is same like this in Teltoc:
Epic S1 = 20.8% = 19.8% + 1%.
10 pulls get you All S1 Epic Heroes, 9x Epic S1 Heroes (19.8%) + 1x Epic S1 Hero (1%)
We might wish that 1x Epic S1 Hero is Legendary Event Hero (with the same % too)

You can hit valor-48 and get the ascension mats without a single Diamond raid win. If you do everything else. It’s only something like 2200 pts. There are enough available points for lv50 plus 1000-odd points leftover. Working backwards, you can miss almost 4000 pts and still reach level 48.

Oh yes sorry, good point, I forgot to include, that the newer players are not capable of Season 3 stages ect. either. Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I have been playing almost four years now and have never posted a complaint, however, just noticed the trainer hero I pulled out of the portal this morning and was a little confused…. Not sure who thought this would be a good idea, but just wanted to share my opinion…. It’s about the most irritating thing I’ve encountered in this game so far…… maybe we could rethink this option. Thank you

1 Like

Many have complained about this and many are for it.
I for one complained about them not having them…the trainer heros are far better than another dawa or carver anyday or any other 3* non-starfall hero.

Would you rather another 3* S1 rare or a fully levelled 3* trainer? I also think there is another thread regarding this. Here:

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/trainer-heroes-in-event-portals-thoughts-and-discussions/228173/365

2 Likes

I got couple trainers when pulling in this event, hoarding them till when I get last scope to ascend Loki which will help me not spend 2 million ham on last 10 levels when he’s at 4.70~ but significantly less. It’s extremely practical and exciting. Should these be Dawas, I would eat them all right away by whoever I’m leveling to free my roster.

Even a new player should see a benefit in having to spend just couple thousand ham to bring their hero up a dozen levels than getting a dupe they don’t even want/have place for in their rosters. Really I can’t see the reason to complain other than venting off the salt after not hitting Emilio etc or typical E&P conspiracy theories.

2 Likes

I understand your point Father, however if I wanted a trainer hero I’ll just buy the deals on Sunday…. Just seems think the % to pull a 4* or 5* hero just became more difficult……

Couple hundred people in this topic:

2 Likes

The percent chance to pull a 4* or 5* hero is exactly the same. Only 3* S1 chances are affected.

2 Likes

Thank you Pef for the info

I was surprised to get one in my last pull. Very upsetting

Скучно математика соблюдены, опять меня прокатили в призыве легенды не дали