Trainer Heroes in Event Portals -- Thoughts and Discussions

Yeah, that’s not going to happen.

THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT! This guy would be happy with any three star hero at this point

1 Like

You think he would be able to get 10 challenge coins for a summons if he only has 2*s?

6 Likes

What the guy above wrote… Like people who need 3* don’t play events or pull in event portals.
And they are probably playing for a less than a month.

Back to the topic - I’d be happy to get more trainers instead of s1 in every portal. I’m currently needing a lot of feeders since I’m leveling 5 stars and every each one helps… I’m 2 levels away to get HA7.

P.s. you can get 3* via grey tokens

3 Likes

Yes. Rare as hen’s teeth, but they do happen sometimes.

The odds have been slightly adjusted now in V38 Update:

Note this still only seems to apply to Starfall Circus & League of Villains Challenge Events.

NOTE 2: There is still no change to the odds of getting an EVENT hero… NONE!!!

OP Updated to show the new portal odds.

2 Likes

What’s the point of introducing those trainers if you gonna nerf the numbers???
1% chance for epic trainer is an absolute joke.

:expressionless:

4 Likes

I think they decided that your 300 gems (>=1.5$) not worth epic hero trainer :slight_smile:

I’ve a feeling they nerfed the 4star number to accommodate the complaints after the first run of it being unfair to newer players who might need that 4star hero more than a trainer. I dont agree with the viewpoint, but at least seems they are somewhat listening

4 Likes

I haven’t pulled a trainer in awhile. They remove or reduce appearance?

Check the entire thread… and blame the pitchfork guys…

Apparently people prefer to pull Tiburtuses and Hu Taos instead of epic trainers. :roll_eyes: Because they are sooo much needed and were nearly impossible to get in game when that change was introduced. :roll_eyes:

Anyways, I like that SG introduced this change while overall further increasing the odds for 3 star trainers. At least they gave something in return. Though the odds were imho fine in the first place, and I can’t see how even new players were losing on anything.

It’s only for the new challenge events… So Villains that happened once, and Circus that will happen in June.

3 Likes

I suspect that many lurkers are not aware roughly of the summoning odds like many forum posters are.

I can imagine that the average player just sees the addition of these trainer heroes in the challenge event portal, and immediately thinks they’ve added trainer heroes while diluting the odds for challenge event heroes. Right?

In order to prevent that happening again, it could be an idea to send quick in-game message: As per Release notes the summoning odds for epic/rare classic and trainer heroes have been adjusted. No change made to chance for challenge event heroes.

Otherwise, I’d expect some complaints on forum again.

There were some people in this very topic that despite having this literally explained to them, still say they don’t trust that and the odds are definitely diluted now.

I guess if you include this kind of people opinion in your considerations then you will never make it right.

3 Likes

Yes, some people just do not listen to reason, and double down on being incorrect. :rofl:

Well, you can’t please everyone. Look at what they’re doing to rare titans (changed it again, but fix is not great either. I will give them some credit for trying there).

What’s this change?? Reduce the odds of rare trainers, I need to pull more Dawas!

1 Like

Oh Snap, trainer heroes are going to be in the Startfall Circus hero summoning portal. Thank you SG, I can’t wait to pull a trainer instead of a real playable hero. I would much rather have a Trainer Hero because they are a lot more versatile than a 3*, 4*, and 5* hero. I hope I get alot of them in my 10 pull, so I can put them on my defense teams for raids, raid tournaments, and wars. I’m so going to be kicking mad booty with them on my attack teams for raids, raid tournaments, wars, map stages, quests, trials, challenges & seasonal events, ninja tower, titans, and mythic titans. With Trainer Heroes on all of those teams I can’t lose. Watch out everyone cause it’s on popping now, especially once I collect all the Trainer Heroes I need to go mono. This also means I no longer have to buy Trainer Heroes from the store, special offers, or the goblin balloon. Nor do I have to play trials to get them or be bothered with creating them in Hero Academy. Thank you, thank you, thank you SG for letting me know that I should never again buy anything in this game. To all free players, I applaud all of you for seeing that this game ain’t worth a dime, all of you have great wisdom.

1 Like

That is utter nonsense and you would know it if you thought about it for half a minute. The percentage of event heroes in this portal is completely unaffected by the presence of trainer heroes. The filler heroes will still be predominantly s1 3* with a few 4* mixed in. If you’re seriously telling us that you are in a position to compete in this challenge event whilst still in need of s1 3* I find it very difficult to take that assertion seriously. And you’re going FTP because you might pull a trainer instead of good old Dawa? It’s one heck of a hill to die on. (Not that I have a problem with going FTP, it’s a sensible move. But the reasoning is… odd in this case.)

Hero Academy does have a trainer hero option so I’m not sure what you mean with the follow-up comment either. I also totally fail to see why introducing trainers is down to SG’s greed, because there is no way anyone is spending more money to avoid the possibility of getting one. Honestly, I can understand that not everyone finds it a positive move, but I totally cannot understand why you are so riled about it :confused:

12 Likes

It’s truly beyond me as to how trainer heroes belong in summoning portals that people spend money on. But they don’t belong in the free training camps or hero academy as a chance to get with any of those heroes. Shameless greed is the reason why you have a good idea that won’t be used because it’s not a profitable idea for SG.

Good luck with your Dawa’s you pull

It doesn’t effect on 5* heroes. It only effect 3* and 4* Season 1 heroes.
But now, in Starfall Circuss it is changed, and much harder to get trainer instead of 3* or 4* Season 1 heroes.

Cookie Settings