[Master] Trading Between Players - Please add your comments & ideas here!

Many in the forum have made posts requesting the feature to trade items between players. This thread has collected the posts of the requests and ideas players have had regarding this idea. Please continue to add your thoughts on this subject here!
-=-=-=-=-=-

Here’s an excerpt from the Ask Me Anything with Tim, the Lead Designer , written up by myself.

And another excerpt from the list of things Small Giant is considering for future development:

35 Likes

465 posts were merged into an existing topic: [KNOWN ISSUE] Continuing Event Battle with Gems (12/July) STATUS: Android Update Out - iOS Coming Soon

A post was split to a new topic: Spins for daily rewards

A post was split to a new topic: Passing Province 9-7

2 posts were split to a new topic: Hero Color Change?

A post was split to a new topic: Why so many 1-2* Troops?

831 posts were merged into an existing topic: [SOLVED] Continuing Event Battle with Gems (12/July) STATUS: Android & iOS Update Out

Is this a possible thing in the near future?

I’m against that only because can be exploitable and can lead to an unbalanced game!!!

4 Likes

Are there some limited trade options that wont imbalance the game? I’m interested in those… :wink:

5 Likes

Besides cash for gems? :wink:

5 Likes

Not sure if this has been suggested, I haven’t been following. What about trading 2 for 1. Say I need darts and an alliance member needs tonics. I trade two of my darts and he gets one tonic, and he trades two of his tonics and I get one dart. I’m happy, he’s happy, and SmallGiant is happy because the double up ascension materials are off the board.

15 Likes

I would love to trade players between my alliance. I have multiples of players they want and they have players I want. Is trading heros going to be an option and not just resources?

35 Likes

More thought would be 400 gems to trade a hero of equal value, if you have a player of the month its 800 and 2 five star players you would trade.

6 Likes

Personally, i feel that trading items/heros among Alliance members in no way should break the game, so long as SG put limitations on the parameters of trading. Some examples would be, they must be in the alliance minimum of 2-3 weeks/a month before they can trade, maximum 1 trade a week/biweekly/month, only trade items of equal value(4* ascension item for a 4* ascension item and 3* for 3*, etc.), also, pay 100/200 gems to complete the trade, etc.

I see no reason why this wouldn’t work… so long as we pay a small price and it makes us happy.

31 Likes

Excatly, we all pay to get our players and a big summon costs 30 dollars for one try. So why not let the players pay a slightly higher price knowing they will get what they want. 1 hero one price. The makers will still profit off of this and the gamers will be more than happy. A cap would have to be neccessary though.

6 Likes

My idea of trading would be something like what they did to Pokémon Go. You pay game resources (in this case, it would be gems) for the trade to be possible. And in the case of this game, I’d say you have to trade things of equal value, like a 5* hero for a 5* hero, a 4* ascension mat for another 4* ascension mat and so on.

9 Likes