Trading Between Players - Please add your comments & ideas here!

@MrMeeseeks, that’s a good idea! It could have you select a hero, tell you the minimum cost to trade (putting in a bid for Athena could tell me minimum 2000 gems, and 3 ice heroes of 3* or higher for example) and then you just wait until someone deposits an Athena as part of their trade.

This would be cool too, because you could trade your duplicate items back for gems maybe as well? Like I’ve got 331 rugged clothes. If I could trade like 3 for 1 gem or something, that could be a useful mechanic as well. It would help the free players.

Is there any plans to put a trading post within an alliance so materials and resources can be traded by alliance members

Never going to happen

Where’s the difference in an alliance or without? I’ll change the alliances every 10 minutes loking for the right AM )
That’s not what the game needs

Inside alliance is good idea. It will avoid to make illegally marketplaces. So players must be member of alliance at least 30 days and after he can recive some help. Also it can be limited how much items he can get per week/month.

I really dont think it is a good idea to be honest. While alot of people think it looks good on paper, I think it would be being abused. People would just create multiple accounts have up free gems for pulls and hord heroes for themselves. They would invite the alt into the alliance to trade and kick them.

If you think there is a problem with those with deep pockets having an advantage now it would only be worse when people would have access to limitless special offers over multiple accounts.

As much as I would like to trade I don’t think it would create a good environment overall for the game.

Please search for existing threads before starting new ones:

I think that the bridge behind the advertisement tower should be used for an alliance bridge. This would allow us to have an army base that during war our war defense team can go and we can have different war time missions and buildings that we can use to share resources

I think this would be an awesome add, to be able to trade accension materials between other player or with in you alliance. Some accension you neeed seem to never come along while you may have 8 compasses but no trap tools.