Trading Between Players - Please add your comments & ideas here!

I’m just going to pop this up here. The Shortlist of Frequent Requests (Ruled Out & Considering) was updated on Aug 31.

For the whole thread, you can look here

Trading your unwanted heroes for a gem fee

I think trading of items between alliance members is a great idea even if their is a gem cost for giving or receiving items or gifts. But only be able to trade or gift items that do not currently have a gem cost

Negociação entre jogadores é uma ideia excelente! Todos queremos isso, inclusive gostaria de deixar mais uma ideia … precisamos de mais tarefas além das províncias, por exemplo, não somente lutar nas províncias de mundo mas, explorar o terreno, fazer escavações para encontrar itens ou grana. Encontrar heróis dentro das províncias através de missões de exploração, pesquisas etc. Ter mais províncias talvez. Poder conversar com os players , comprar e vender itens no jogo. Esse jogo tem tudo para ser um dos melhores RPGs que existe, só é necessário ser mais completo e dar mais liberdade pra nós… E bolar uma estratégia ainda melhor para comprarmos gemas pq só comprar heróis e perder todos os itens em investidas não tem sido muito legal… As investidas são extremamente injustas. O jogo tem que ser difícil sim, mas o sistema de investidas e de conquista de heróis está muito desproporcional e injusto Poderia ser repensado essa parte e achar mais tarefas e mais formas para que possamos comprar gemas sabendo que serão úteis

Boa ideia!! Seria legal também a gente poder fazer explorações, fortalecer nossos heróis com equipamentos, encontrar itens explorando e fazendo escavações nas províncias etc…

Trading and gifting is quite common in other games the devs should really keep up with the competition.
Our team would love to trade, this trade would only be for those who have committed and been active in the team for 30 days.
Thirty days commitment is fair else we would have everyone bouncing around trying to pickup gitf/trade from alliances which is a proven fact mercs do this for the loot.

XWould love a kind of intra alliance trading , I think this would not take away anything , rather it will make one a better player , for instance , I did an elemental summon and got about 3 or 4 of the same hero, it would be so nice if I can trade two of those with someone who might be in need of them , even if I need to pay to get a platform that allows such trading for example something like VIP pass that would give a trading window of say 6hrs …24hrs . Similar to in soccer transfer window .
I am sure the coding of such wouldnt take much resource .

I supposed that the trading should be made very simple not complex , for instance if it starts with intraalliance , hero for hero, Star for star ( ignoring ascenssion), material for material, reduces complexity . Request to trade an item can be made known within the alliance through chat , for instance if one has bane and wants to trade for ulmer or prisca , you state your request and if there is an interested member , the member indicates and them both hits the platform for exchange , pronto it is done . The heroes continue to thrive as normal in the custody of new owners .

The reality is that we shouldnt expect SG not to make anything out of the exchange , the platform for the exchange may cost both exchanging parties a few gems, this would be fair , just like soccer , FIFA provides transfer windows and also make some %tages.

Hi SG, first of all gratz on how the game is going, I have had my fair share of whining and whinging but still love the game as much as when I first started playing if not more. Gifiting of some sort and maybe make it alliance bound, maybe make gifting a Easter and Xmas special only, ok my main point is this, I am with a great alliance but there is no way some of this players who have been in the alliance longer than my 6 months can even afford to spend a fraction of what I have spent and they won’t, i’m sure they’re Tempted but they just don’t have the money. I would love to be able to gift some of my 5 stars and 4 stars (limit number if you have too) this may entice them to spend a little on specials for ascension items, myself giving away my 5 Stars you will not lose out as they won’t spend what I spend full stop, anyway just my thoughts, all the best and keep up the good work. Cheers Moose

I Captain L see Alliance hero trading in the future. I see mutant, plunder, spying, and total Alliance implodings. I see weaker Alliances getting stronger faster & members spending more money to level up faster! I see triple the revenue for 6 months due to insecure alliances lol I see it all! Savvy!!!

Trading among alliance members only would help to solidify keeping members IMHO.

Thanks @Sorsha this basically answers everything really, this is what the community needs to see! -Raz

Thanks C! (@Coppersky ) This was definitely a needed post in this thread! Sweet. - Razor

And enemy aid isn’t a joke? If the trading was limited to your own alliance. Then only trading is done in house as you could say. Would help to build stronger alliances. If we give the power to sg then we would be paying twice for a card. In my opinion the only reason it is not going to happen is the almighty dollar. This is a fun game to play. Could use a little twerking but that might effect bank accounts. Asscession items are way to hard to come by. Titan loot, missions, raid chests titan chests. I get A’SAND A+ in titan battles yet I generally get nothing different than with regular fights. Am beginning to think I have been jacked by someone. The rest of my team gets goodies. Titan flasks. Example the last titan offered a royal tabbard as a bonus. I got an A+ with over 124000 points and never got one. Please check this out. Really getting discouraged here. Thank you for your time on this.

What if there is a building that allowed you to use gems or other forms of currency to buy resources for other players within the alliance? The level of the structure would determine how much you could receive at 1 time or within allotted amount of time. Say possibly you can only get 10000 of food per day from it for Example. Of course,… there will be problems with people trying to power level others but the game mechanics already disallow this. One of the mechanics is I can’t receive more than what my storage will provide. So getting unlimited resources is not possible. If someone buys a package for someone whose resources are full it could spill over into something that can be raided. You could even add a timer to simulate travel time. Increasing the level of a structured decreasing the travel time. …Another idea as far as trading resources… The ability to add a cap to resources to wear anything that spills over goes to a designated player of choice… This is all I could come up with right now.

This is just a reply I sent today about my idea of purchasing/bardering within your alliance…
I did the math and with let’s average it out to 5 million players… The most they would ever lose, and this is IF they lose would be 3 - 8%. I do not believe they would lose though. I believe it would enhance purchasing if anything, players would know exactly what their going to get, but with that they could set a system in place where bardering would cost more… 300 gems as you know for a epic summons but if bardering or selling within your alliance boost it to 500 gems. There is a lot of things that they could do with a system in place like that. Maybe not even hero swapping or purchasing… They could let there be a trade/sell system for ingredients or Ascension materials. Doing something like this could definitely have the potential to extremely boost gem sales if done correctly. The worst thing I could see being a problem is the amount of space an upgrade for this kind of system would take and or effect on players devices. The players that sell or barder are obviously looking to receive gems and absolutely WILL spend them. Just my opinion as a math major along with marketing, promotion, and computer training towards my business degree.

Read my reply here.

One perk to being in an alliance we are missing is the ability to gift our teammates. Another game I’ve played allowed is to send our members coins, iron, food and ascension materials. This would be a great feature for the next update. We could trade unwanted or unneeded ascension materials as well as heroes.

@Rook or @Coppersky, could this be combined with the other umpty gazillion threads asking for a trade mechanism?

This really needs to be implemented, if for nothing else than keeping people from leaving…

The only luck I’ve ever had at the summon gate is panther. Aside from that I’ve pulled Richard and Elkanen, and a couple of quintus and I’ve now made well over 100 pulls

I was frustrated at never getting hotm and thought ok… can’t conplain if I don’t spend… I understand the whole gacha thing, but I’ve had about 30 less pulls than an alliance mate over June, July and August, yet he pulled three gravemakers, four Greg’s and four drakes.

I’d be ok with the luck if there was some facility to trade and help alliance mates out, but I’m now at a point where I do feel kinda cheated on not having any luck. I realise it’s luck and rng, and I know lots of people have had the same complaints as I have now, but I can’t help but feel cheated.

Random is random and odds are odds, but such similar circumstances see an alliance mate pull 11 hotm in the space I can’t pull one! Its ridiculous and so frustrating!

(FYI he has also managed King Arthur, panther, falcon, Merlin, Handel and Gretel and my event heroes have only been panther and two Lancelot - exact same amount of pulls at each event)

Yeah yeah, same amount of pulls…
So lucky your friend…!
I know other people that was this lucky!

Until we find there was a little difference between what they said and what they did.