[Master] Trading Between Players - Please add your comments & ideas here!

…and this idea is not new. Just type “trade” in the search line and filter “Ideas & Features”

Also see how many other requests were already linked to this thread.

@Rook, sorry to bother you again but this thread might be added to above as well…

THX!

3 Likes

Consider it done! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @Coppersky!

I am not a moderator

I wish we could trade items within the alliance.

3 Likes

Seriously this is needed.

3 Likes

Yes! This would be a great addition to the game

3 Likes

Never happen. As soon as they institute any form of trading between players, they will create a black market. You want Guinevere? Trade me Boss Wolf in game and $500 via PayPal for her.
Or folks will create an entire alliance of alt farming accounts all feeding into one main account. Or any number of other ways to exploit the system.

4 Likes

I’m adding these posts to the conversation already in progress about this. Please read up for more info!

(as a note, I think SG will be updating their post regarding possible and future updates soon!)

1 Like

Trading amongst players can be exploited since many have alt accounts.

However, if a surplus item like a Damascus blade for example can be traded with the alliance itself for 500 gems and another player can purchase it from the alliance for 1000 gems. It would be great incentive for people to improve their alliances and also the trading between alt accounts wont be exploited. Developers can also make some money from selling more gems while players can buy the ingredients that they want.

I don’t believe this has been suggested, but on top of all other restrictions, like only between alliance members of 30 days or more, rarity equality, one trade a month, and others alike, restarting the hero that has been received through said trade back to 1-1 would be great. That way players can’t level hero’s up for lower level players or alternate accounts. Just another suggestion.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Translation (Spanish): Hello, something very common in the same alliance is that some players have some materials of promotion that others need and they lack a material to promote one of their heroes that another or other partners in the same alliance have and they are left over as they have several maybe … SERIOUS GOOD POWER EXCHANGE THESE ITEMS BETWEEN THE SAME MEMBERS OF AN ALLIANCE … I give one an orb for example and the partner gives me a shield, and so on. This implementation would be very good.

2 Likes

As @NPNKY stated and it’s been stated before it makes common sense for SG to implement an allience trade weather they make koney from it or not because the bottom line is, it can be abused way to easily and it will be, that’s a guarantee! because it’s human nature for most people to wanna cheat the system which means in the end SG will without any doubts lose out.

You’ll have better luck requesting them to mske a new game than you will creating an allience trade.

Try requesting a sitewide store instead, that’s more interesting and not prone to abuse.

2 Likes

A member of our alliance, said to us “just got a Mysterious Tonic from the Titan, i wished it was Fine Gloves”. I said as a joke to that member "Give that tonic to me, i give you 3 gloves for it. Oh, sorry we can’t, hehe.

So, yes it would be a good idea.

regards
Traggeter

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter how many good scenarios you bring to the tsble and I don’t think anyone is saying your wrong or it’s a bad idea.

What your being told is no matter how you look at it or haw many advantages there are to having one the ABUSE factor kills it because it far outweighs the advantages.

1 Like

I design markets for a living, markets that move billions of dollars of product annually. A central maxim is to examine the design for all the ways a well-intentioned design might be exploited by parties. A market that can be exploited is not a good market and will undermine the value of the entire market.

5 Likes

Keep it just to farmable items… 1 for 1 or 2 for 1. Based on stars equal or down. Let me get rid of the stuff I dont need for simple things I would like

2 Likes

I feel the same way with the hero’s that are too low to be used or when you don’t have enough resources to level up other hero’s to get rid of the low ones. So I feel like they should make it possible to trade them in or to sell them for resources.

1 Like

Well that could be taken advantage of very easily

1 Like

They should allow trading within alliance and maybe limited to once a week or once a month for control. So alliance members can help each for their hero ascension.

1 Like

I would take advantage of that and I’m not the only one. I would start a feeder alliance play it enough to and do just the rare events. Then when we had an opening in our alliance everything would get moved