[Master] Trading Between Players - Please add your comments & ideas here!

This game would probably be much better and much more fun if it had a “Trade” feature.

Too many people are complaining about not having enough ascension items, because those items are far too rare to come across, and are not available for purchase. Too much time and effort invested into playing, with little to no progress. So, a “Trade” feature, would be great to have, and would probably encourage players to play more often and be happier with their progress, and not get frustrated to the point where they are no longer interested in the game, and have decided to stop playing and delete it.

A “Trade” feature, means being able to trade a limited number of items per month, amongst the players within an alliance. Such as, unleveled and un-ascended heroes, unleveled troops, gems, general items, battle items, ascension items and loot. In order to prevent this feature from getting out of control, maybe the game can put a limit of one trade per month for each player who is currently a member of an alliance, with a limit of maybe 10 items per trade period.

There are so many players who have far too much of some items, but not enough of the others, and there are those who have very little of certain things, which others have far too much of.

It might not increase the rate of progress for players by too much, but it would help with little things, like acquiring 1 or maybe 2 extremely rare items, which they have not been able to find for a very, very long time. To finally be able to ascend that 4-star or 5-star hero to it’s next ascension level, which they have been trying to do for so many months. To finally acquiring a much needed hero of a specific element.

It would be a nice little feature to have, to help give a tiny boost to those who are struggling.

My idea/suggestion, would include the following:

1 trade per month, but only with the players within their alliance.
The limit, would be a total of 10 items per trade period. Every trade period would last for a limit of 24 hours before the trade period ends for the month.

Items would include:
Un-leveled and un-ascended Hero’s - limit 2 per trade, with a limit of only 1, 3 star, 4 star or 5 star hero. 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hero’s, would have a limit of 1 trade per every 3 trade periods.
Un-leveled troops - limit 2 per trade, with a limit of 1, 3 star or 4 star troop. 3 star and 4 star troops, would have a limit of 1 trade per every 3 trade periods.
Regular hero tokens - limit 2 per trade.
Epic hero tokens - limit 1 per trade per every 3 trade periods.
Epic troop tokens - limit 1 per trade per every 3 trade periods.
General items - limit 2 per trade.
Battle items - limit 2 per trade.
Loot - limit 2 per trade.
Ascension items - limit 2 per trade per every 2 trade periods.
Ingredients - limit 4 per trade.
Gems - Limit 10 per trade.
Food and iron would not be included in the trade.

If a feature, such as a “Trade” were to be implemented, then I believe the game would greatly increase it’s gameplay and popularity amongst players, and perhaps would give some comfort to those players who are struggling and very much in need of certain items.

5 Likes

No, leads to selling, and industrial farming…a bane of WOW

A big no for trading.

Trading isnt the solution for problems or frustating situations. Why? Farmers creating account and selling them cheaper. All games rid of trading for a better control of the game.

The odds in the game must change.

Nowadays there are more players joining in than giving up, but this situation will change for sure due to the odds.

Hi, my idea is that it should be possible to lend a hero to another player who will fight the same Titan, so we can help and make more tasty playing for new players.
Because we, older player, have minimum 30 hero’s, but a new one , maybe don’t have a 5*. That’s should be possible to help each other inside the alliance to force new player to want to be better, maybe to spend something.

After playing Madden Mobile for a number of years one feature that kept the game going was a trade in on duplicates. A feature where you can turn it 5 to 10 4s for a chance at a 5 or old HOM depending on how many you turned in. After spending so much money it feels a waste to have 5 Rigards and Boldtusk as feeders. But that’s my 2 cents.

Why can something like this not be instituted?

Thoughts?

1 Like

There are many good reasons not to do this

Ascension items are the key to keeping the game balanced and it taking a long time to build up a good roster. To me key reasons they won’t do this are:

• Commercial. Speed up the game and you reduce its replay value, meaning people would stay less and spend less. Strangely it would become even more pay to win, and that would reduce the games longevity

• Alt Accounts. A number of people run two or more accounts. What prevents them from swapping materials between their own accounts?

• Balance. More powerful alliances could become even more untouchable if this happened

These are just a few I can think of, sure there are heaps more. It will never happen

2 Likes

My idea is to add game trade items between players. This is a good solution for those who lack items such as improving characters or making potions. Please consider my idea. Regards

-NaCzOsIx

I think it’s fairly good

As I agree that allience trading is not the way to go knowing SG will ever implement it and as I have suggested before a site wide annomous trading store would be more appropriate and deminish the chances of abuse.

But here is another option towards the allience trading if it was ever to be considered.

Only allow 1 hero swap per member per month. Swap could be for equal star hero and same for mats.

This would minimise abuse, force players to go crazy with swapping anything and SG don’t lose out as swapping for 1 equal will give the opportunity for those with excess heros to exchange.

Any already leveled heros being swapped would be brought back down to basic status or not allowed to swap a hero that has started to be leveled.

I feel this could be a fair compromise

1 Like

I think it would be a good idea if we could trade heroes within our alliances.
And fair trades only, so 3* for 3*, 4* for 4*, 5* for 5*
Like an option to place a hero in a trading room with a guide of who you’re looking for in exchange
And as it’s within an alliance you can easily chat between each other until a deal is reached
I think it would help newer players and allow older players to form their perfect team

1 Like

@NamelessVirtue Let’s just say you’re not the only one who thinks so. :slight_smile:

This thread has extensive discussion of variations on this idea, including pros/cons of the trades being limited to star-matches and intra-alliance:

This one might be more directly relevant…there are a lot of similar threads:

@Kerridoc @Rook think this should probably be merged…

Maybe this idea is not new as well.
In the past weeks we had in our alliance a lot of discussions about this topic. reading through this thread, I think that trading is the wrong word. What Do you think about a give in exchange option? A player could select an Item or a hero or whatever he wants and then set a price wich he has to select out of existing items or heroes. He could for example offer Marjana if the other player pays with a Grim plus 5 magic rings or whatever the offerer claims.
In wich way ever, any option that makes it possible to help each other inside an Alliance would be a valuable upgrade to the entire game wich still is fantastic already now.

Best regars, Phoenix

As long as people are spending heaps of money to be able to summon the desired hero’s, I do not see SGG implementing this option for trading hero’s.
This will directly be costing them money as people will do less summons to get the hero’s they would like to have.

For items this still is a viable option in my opnion.
Even if you have to pay a ‘tax’ in gems for being able to make a trade.

I think if the players just exchange existing heroes or items, they still have to generate new ones. And some players will continue spending money on it and others will not. So it would not make a remarkable difference.

It would also be an idea to make the “give in exchange” option only possible for vip players. Then I would also be a vip player and I think many others would also decide to become vip. This would raise SGG´s income ;D

I think 99% gamers/players agreed with trading heroes/items by using gems or items.

2 Likes

The trading option - in wich way ever - is the most frequently asked feature. I wonder why the SG team doesn´t think about it…

I think they should allow you to trade heroes with your alliance members. So members have double heroes they might want to trade

Many members of my team are agree with this