[Master] Trading Between Players - Please add your comments & ideas here!

Continuing the discussion from Proposal - Trading system:

I would like to propose a trading system that would allow trading of all resources, heroes, and troops … but with a caveat. Any proposed and agreed upon trade would then have to be submitted for approval to the entire alliance. Upon being notified of the pending trade alliance members would then have, say 48 hours or so, to either approve or reject the trade (after that time a non-vote defaults to approval). If a majority of members reject the trade, the deal is nixed, otherwise the deal becomes final. I believe this system will promote fairness within the alliance and prevent collusion. I saw this system work very well in fantasy sports leagues and this is in fact where I got the idea from. What’s great about this system is that the alliance ultimately decides what the price is for everything. Each alliance would be basically setting up their own economy, and I think that is not only neat, but will help enrich and sell this game to new members while giving current members a deeper experience.

1 Like