Trade heros for class emblems

New idea maybe. To trade duplicate heros for hero/class emblems. I have like 4 Wilburs and I would gladly trade them in for extra monk talent tokens.
Pretty please
:heart::heart:

I can’t say I would mind trading one of my 6 Kiril’s for a few Wizard emblems…at all

I like the idea in a vacuum but I’m afraid it would be bad for the game. Would favor the p2w whales, can you imagine everyone of their 5* heroes having maxed class?

2 Likes

Agreed, shame as it would ruin it

If everyone’s stuff is maxed wouldn’t that mean you would have to rely on strategy more then? Them in particular.

Normal folks like me can still advance not have to worry about a crazy amount of duplicates. And eventually when I max my desired 5 star team I could move all those tokens and still be competitive.

For instance I have a alliance member who has made 5 magnis. Who really needs 5 magnis? I know he would at least get rid of some especially if it gave him talents. Otherwise they’re all just going to sit there. And now that one magni could actually become super competitive

I initially voted for this, but then read @l2ider’s reply. He’s right. Here’s why.

Let’s say the system is as stingy as could be imagined: 3* heroes give 1 emblem of their class, 4* give 2, and 5* give 3. In my alliance it is probably the norm for people to do 100 summons per month or more. Using 100, that would give about 125 emblems as a byproduct of why we’re already pulling those heroes, namely to get some new hero. (Assuming, as is usually the case, that all but 1 or 2 of these pulls yields a dupe).

125 emblems/month is a lot. Moreover, there’s no way for F2P/C2P players to keep up with this pace; 125 emblems/month is far more than you can get by doing a bit better in Tournaments or Challenge Events.

So I have to reluctantly agree–adding more value to summons is just going to help whales widen the gap.

1 Like

Cookie Settings