Toxicandra got nerfed? (Bugs: Description on skill written inconsistent) - Solved V41

Why? What’s wrong with being a smallator on a Moderate Giant forum? :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Here is Alby and frosth after 4 manaturns. Looks like Alby gives more mana

So was alby nerfed or not?

Does the mana speed of the recipient make a difference? Frida is average whereas Kingston and Phileas are fast?

This sounds like I’m available in hotel rooms to play a limited selection of my popular poems at exorbitant prices.

2 Likes

I’d pay for that. Not that hotel rooms are a thing at the moment, but you know.

2 Likes

I used Toxicandra in ToL. Didn’t notice any change in the mana gen per turn. But then I wasn’t paying attention and I did have a good board. The team was practically lighting up every 2-3 turns.

@Timnn That player name. :rofl:

@Ignis Thanks for noticing, and taking the time to create your thread. :slightly_smiling_face:

I do hope we can get some sort of official clarification in due course.

1 Like

I don’t think the problem here is if this change is right or wrong for balances purpose, ditto they should think about this things PRIOR of release.
The problem is that’s an impactful change went live without any comunications (once more)

So i take any hero could have the same treatment at any given time.

5 Likes

Worried about becoming a smaller?

1 Like

Did another test, Alby def gives Frida more mana than Frosth but both have small gains on their Card

Lol they fixed Isrod’s card from moderator to small but f*** others’ cards up at the same time :smile:

2 Likes

I was once concerned that I found a tiny dragon.

But it was just my newt.

(Flags self for off-topic)

3 Likes

Tested my Toxi. The mana gain feels the same. Don’t have data to back it up, but no noticeable change in gameplay terms.

6 Likes

Thanks @genuineness :heart:

Does this mean that Small can mean either 0.8 or 0.4? That would mean that :

1. players have to remember yet more stuff
  2. Players need to seek clarification for new heroes that come with “small mana gain” and then add on to List in (1)

Is Fenrir’s card still the same ? Cos he has moderate and small.

I tested my Toxic.
The mana gain per turn looks right for. Kailani n Toxic.

Misandra card says also small, I think it is as before ,but mana gen from Misandra was supposed to be less as from toxi, no?

I got stung with that in Vegas.

Oh wait…poems…

Nevermind

Just tested my Toxicandra and she seems to give the same amount of mana as before. But my card reads different now.

3 Likes