šŸ¦¹ā€ā™‚ļø Toxicandra ā€“ 5* Nature/ Green from League of Villains

Here is one turn of mana she provides. Krampus and Noor and Toxy were all at 0 mana

(And Iā€™m not a whale, just got extremely lucky and got her in 16 pulls)

5 Likes

she provides the same amount of mana as Alberich

Fast cleansing healer WITH mana regen, this is my dream hero. Their stats are ridiculous too, Iā€™d out right pay a flat fee if I could guarantee pull her.
Donā€™t be surprised when she gets cooled down tho

2 Likes

Anyone that has her have any feedback yet? Could she be used as a tank? I think if paired with Odin the mana buff stacks. That could provide a huge boost.

1 Like

I think sheā€™d be best as right flank or wing

Is this mana gain subject to mana bonus from troops?

While I donā€™t know that, it seems that Toxy (unleveled with a lvl 20/11% mana bonus troop) acts close to a very fast hero with 1 set of ghosted tiles + 1 turn of the bonus mana from her special to charge her again (thought it was 2 turns but just tried again and she immediately charged after the end of the turn she cast & then got the ghosted tiles).

3 Likes

My first impression on Toxicandra

:rofl:

23 Likes

Just got her and I am supper pumped to level her up and try her out. Already got a set of tonics waiting! Mostly excited for the fast speed and mana aspects for her. What heroes would she pair best with on Def do yā€™all think? I run GTV right now but have been wanting to change things up.

1 Like

Best Special and she cute af, would love to have her, especially the avatar.

What are the odds tho, 0.3 percent ?

1 Like

She is a Fast healer + Mana regen + cleanser (what else you want?)
I havenā€™t leveled her yet, but even so what Iā€™ve seen till now she is a super hero!
I probably use her as a left flank and why not ā€¦as a defense tank (with emblems for health/def)

She came when I was about to start levelingā€¦ Ratatoskr!
Sadly I spent a lot without any success and when I finally gave up (and promised to myself never again) I won her with a free, single pull, with coins collected from the event!

2 Likes

So, with a level 11 mana troop fast heroes become Vfast after she fires, confirmed?

Iā€™ve got her fully ascended and emblemedā€¦quite good!! Definitely strong yet tanky. Iā€™m donā€™t have emblems to fully put Asterius to 20 currently so Iā€™m running her with Garnet ā€¦my biggest issue is she removes Frigg from rainbow

Why is everyone so keen on her defensive abilities? Lol I donā€™t understand.

Get her on that raid team and charge some heroes! :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Video of her charging at the end of the turn after ghosted tiles (level 20 mana troop)

Pulled this oneā€¦was most excited for Karnov for yellow Titan damageā€¦now Iā€™m thinking she is one of the best pulls. Going to be very useful in many situations as she does a lot of things a little bit. She is going to be a solid team supporter and should save you in many battles. When i pulled Grazul she was a game changer as a team supporterā€¦Toxicandra will probably be the same game changer.

2 Likes

Just pulled her. Ironically, bought all of yhe challenge event deals in hopes of getting her, got her with 8 summons still left. gonna hold onto the rest until Wonderland

2 Likes

Just got her this morning and she was the only Villain I wanted. Score!

2 Likes

Her Artwork is so awesome. I love it. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Anyone have her fully emblemed yet and on defense? If so, what are your thoughts?

1 Like