šŸ§™ā€ā™€ļø Tower Of Magic guide

No, that was from the time when MV was still 8 or 12 hoursā€¦ I posted it somewhere in this forum, Iā€™ll try looking for it.

Found it:

@Tidyup

4 Likes

The Rare blessings are making a massive difference so far.

Night vs Day in comparison to Ninja tower.

Will be interesting to see how 25+ starts to work out but so far with all the mana boosts Iā€™m not finding it nearly as difficult as I thought I wouldā€¦

Be very interesting to hear peopleā€™s thoughts on it all in the post mortem on Monday

Itā€™s interesting that I found it harder to start. For the NT I had no problem breezing through the first 10 levels with 3*, but in the MT, Iā€™ve finding that not very easy, or it takes a long time. However, with all the blessings, particularly on the heal and mana gain on specials, I can bring in Grevle to at least level 20 to keep with the overheal. With 2 of them, I may see how far he can get me.

However, the time duration decrease crept up quickly and most DoT/HoT isnā€™t so useful so quickly.

I still have a tower flask when they first started the NT, but maybe Iā€™ll hold off on it to see what happens next MT.

Exactly, I had the same feelings. Itā€™s rather hard to even try first floors with 3* teams, so I quickly switched to some 4*. Later on, with all the blessings, itā€™s getting easier - last levels of normal difficulty were almost a breeze, with a hurricane every now and then.

Small (perhaps obvious) tip. At the end of normal difficulty, screen automatically switches to ā€œinsaneā€, which may make you forget to claim the last chest :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you select multiple of the rare blessings that have a stack limit of 10 (attack or defense +5% each turn with a max of 10), does it increase the stack limit or is the only benefit that you get more each turn? So, for example, if you choose the attack blessing twice, your attack should increase at 10% each turn, but is the stack limit still 10 or does it increase to 20?

1 Like

Because Iā€™m happy to nado my out of a jam I just took the same team Iā€™m using on Impossible 21.

So nothing has been a challenge and as the blessings have ramped up my team are stupidly powerful now!

A fully buffed up Khagan is like He-Man now :joy:

They stack. Hereā€™s mine circa Impossible 20

Edit - wrong oneā€¦new one below with the defence stack at 10%

3 Likes

Ah, thanks, so you are still capped at 10. Looks like selecting the second blessing doesnā€™t help a ton.

Itā€™s 10 stacks. The increases are in 5% increments.

Iā€™ve not had another defence one but I guess if it appears it would go to 15% so 150% max

Ah, okay. So you get 10 stacks at +10% each. I initially thought that you were getting 2 stacks of +5% each turn. So, the second blessing does still add a lot. Appreciate it.

1 Like

Could you post the 3 blesses after floor 25 of Impossible here ? @cap can use your data to create full bless guide :slightly_smiling_face:

Yep. When I get there tomorrow I will post up what I get.

1 Like

The blessing just bolt onto the one there already. I went very heavily on mana whenever offered (which, it turns out is awesome)

Someone in our alliance has doubled up the mana when reaching boss stages to 100 but with all the extras I have itā€™s really not necessary.

The best blessing I have is the 10% mana when a special is fired. Thatā€™s just insanely good. Which is of course boosted by the mana troops and the +20% mana blessing I have.

I get to the bosses and itā€™s been carnage. Just with 7 mini-manaā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s exactly how I felt. Thatā€™s why I actually did not choose this blessing. I can always just ghost tile before the boss stage to charge up all heroes. So I thought this blessing would be kind of a waste later on.

The 50% has been pretty cool. But with the boosts to that you get to 100% quick from there.

Finished the level 25 and got a Damascus blade. Way better than anything I ever got from Ninja tower

2 Likes

Itā€™s even annoying if you donā€™t play for score.

I had a few battles were I just made my move because I forgot, that I will get mana for all :see_no_evil:

the event isnā€™t over. iā€™m not optimistic, but letā€™s at least wait for the event to conclude before making any specific conclusions, yeah?

SG could be waiting for Day 3 to say ā€œyouā€™ve used enough flags to complete the normal tower. here are the flasks you need to finish impossibleā€ in our inbox. they could also be waiting for Day 5 to do the same thing: ā€œyouā€™ve used all your flags and gotten this far, now take this and bring it home!ā€ or something like that. i mean, they give a single WE flask at the start of a challenge event, so thereā€™s precedent here too for SG to do something like this.

you can start matching, but if youā€™re like me and depending on that blessing for special skills to be up, iā€™d like them to be ready right away. honestly, it is annoying, but playing for score is much more about match bonus than time bonus. iā€™m not competing this go around because i donā€™t have the battle item inventory, but those two seconds wouldnā€™t kill me if i were competing for score anyway.

I prefer the other two blessings.

I get it, itā€™s great to enter the boss wave and get all heroes charged ASAP. I guess itā€™s extremely useful if you compete. If you aim for completion, so far the 5% mana and 100 HP each time a hero casts a special skill have been a blast. Just think for a moment - every single one of your heroes have the effect of a mini-Xnolphod added to their original special skill.

4 Likes

Yes the 5% mana would be nice, was a hard decision would probably take now the mana for special skill use.
The hp boost on the other hand would be pretty useless for me. I always take the minion bonus and at least one healer or maybe even overheal.
So 99% of the time my heroes have max hp