šŸ§™ā€ā™€ļø Tower Of Magic guide

This is it. If Iā€™m smashed to bits and unable to finish it on level 40 then my roster (which is pretty decentā€¦) wasnā€™t good enough and I wasnā€™t going to finish it anyways.

Then only the very Top 0.1% are finishing this anyways.

If itā€™s a breeze then fair enough, complaints are valid.

But I do think as a whole it should be judged after the event finishes.

3 Likes

Which blessing do you think is better, 15% damage reduction or 5% defence each turn up to 10 stacks?

I went damage reduction. No doubt the defence stack will appear again.

That sounds pretty rough, maybe next magic tower I can try the levels over 25 hard.

Hey Cheds if I chose +stack defense 2 times, does it make +10% defense each turn?

I guess so as the +5% mana when a special is cast stacked to 10% as I took that twice

1 Like

This has been confirmed to be false. Completing 25 normal (the name is not ā€œeasyā€) levels do not result in Tower of Magic Completion, it only lead to Normal Levels Completion. The terminology and standard you used are based on first iteration of beta that is now already scrapped and outdated.

2 Likes

I donā€™t disagree. Iā€™m going to try and finish the whole thing so Iā€™ll happily update people on how the difficulty scales.

I guess if Iā€™m struggling past 25 then the vast majority of F2P arenā€™t going beyond that either

2 Likes

Fair enough. Iā€™m just saying that this set up is in line to address criticisms that the Ninja Tower was too hard to complete, so now you can get the Normal Level completion as a take away if you canā€™t complete the whole challenge.

How it is possible that some players already finished the impossible level? How to get those flasks as we can buy only 2 refills today?

They could have saved up from the Ninja Tower flasks.

1 Like

Is the total reward from Normal Levels equal to total reward from Ninja Tower? I had not look at the reward.

I doubt it, it is half the stages so getting much less emblems on level completionsā€¦ The boxes are twice as fast tho.

Donā€™t know and it doesnā€™t matter. The complaints has always about COMPLETING, not so much about the rewards. So now someone who doesnā€™t complete the whole thing can reassure themselves that they at least completed the Normal Levels. As opposed to the NT where they say they only got to level X.

Its far from equal, at least was in beta
Normal:

Impossible:

7 Likes

I found that the bless in floor 4 are ā€œ+5% heal, 50 hp every 5 turn and 5% Criā€. (There is no 5% mana.)

1 Like

Maybe at first it is I completed normal, but then the topic just changes to I only completed x level of impossible.

1 Like

Are there chests between every 5 levels in Impossible too?

If my math is right theres 150 emblems and 85 tower coins in last 25 levels of Impossible. So thats what I get for 250 gems (+possible chests).

2 Likes

Now I know why itā€™s called impossible stages. Because it impossible to even play these stages without spending gems

5 Likes

Idk, I donā€™t buy flasks and I donā€™t remember if it was said somewhere