🧙‍♀️ Tower Of Magic guide

And remember, original hero and costume count seprately now. That means you can use your Vivica 10 times, since both classes are considered magical.

4 Likes

My C-Sabina and C-Melendor are eagerly waiting :wink:

1 Like

Rewards look really underwhelming.

I´ll probably wait but I already have tarlak though.

1 Like

Muchas gracias por toda la indignación

Perdon indignacion no información

Autocorrect strikes again!

1 Like

When is the event available?

I’m excited!!!
I absolutely love the new events…

1 Like

Should be in 2 days.

He had not been released so it is before release, not after release.

3 Likes

So we only get 60 flags for 75 floors?

1 Like

Yes, it looks like IF the event will be 6 day long.

Update:
But as per the announcement it will be only 5 days long :frowning:

1 Like

In reality, the roster has been expanded = heroes & their costumes are counted separate = more heroes available for the tower play.

Some classes have been given more cursing chances = expanded / more hero usage in the tower play.

ONLy confusion I have is about the daily flags & whether game will give free flags to aim for all 75 levels… & since there are so many levels, give some extra flags… may be 15 flags x 6 days = 90 as a rounded number !

I will also aim for 25 levels & see what else I feel like :wink:

Could be 5 days, 15 flags daily. We’ll see.

Official start at Wednesday and going for 5 days till September 20th.

4 Likes

I really hope that at least they give us 15 flags per day, otherwise it will frustrating to think on buying 3 refills to complete it

5 Likes

@cap Excellent work as always. Interested/willing to be interviewed? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Me too would love if they give all 75 flags free…

, however i feel the glitch in that as they claim if officially that “u complete the event with 25 levels!!!” and they may call the additional 25 flags as bonus if you miss to clear a level… so a total of 50 flags in five days!! is officially justified to complete the tower…haha… knowing SG!!.

and now comes our claim, we may be forced to buy the additional flags not for completing it, but to compete with the legends!! and for the extra loots!

so SG claims still valid that the game is FREE to play!!lol…njoy

And further my thought flows on the tower events… as i feel, it will be towers in rotation and few more towers to come - which will be 5 days event, TOL can be a two day challenge (don’t see ppl spending days to pull nor to complete those levels) and can alter with “Mythic titans… which has lately become an ignorable… stressful… no buyer/reduced buyer event. Lowering game economy!”. May BE!! njoy