🧙‍♀️ Tower Of Magic guide

Yeah, but gem is too rare to use for that. As a F2P, it cost too many gem.

2 Likes

I got different rare blessings option from those shown in the OP

1 Like

It’s been clear for long you devs are after nothing but money but this 75 levels and 50 total flags is just insulting. For the first time you have crossed the line of completing without gems. I was looking at the new heroes and had in mind maybe I could buy a few gems before I saw what you did. NT is bad and this is just terrible, you made it easy choice not to support the game after this insult to f2p, c2p community.

9 Likes

@Shunt what is the meaning of this?

Does they actually call completing 25 floors as “Normal Level Completion”? I thought you were saying that completing 25 floors means Tower of Magic Completion.

1 Like

One you have completed the Normal you will see “Normal Completed !” text.
After that you will see that who is on which Impossible floor or “Impossible Completed !” once they finish it.

Is this a change? I remember it was claimed on beta thread that completing 25 floors = completing Tower of Magic and @Shunt was very passionate about it.

as i wrote , changes on the chart will be done next week
unfortunately sgg made some changes since last beta .

we did our best collecting datas and creating charts but sometimes we have to do it again in live game.

5 Likes

Only the first Beta has that “Completed” once the Normal is complete, but the ranking is still checked which Impossible floor you are at.
So for ranking the highest floor still precedes the score.

So it is already gone since the 2nd beta? Yet some still defending it by saying SG officially recognize completing 25 floors = Tower of Magic completion???

2 Likes

Yes, it was already gone there.

3 Likes

Really appreciate all the work you are doing.
Just wanted to alert there are changes

4 Likes

I just realised Lepus is druid, and I overlooked him in the first 10 rounds :rofl: because he’s the least magical of them all, suddenly he’s magic. He looks so out of place as a ‘magical’ being

Does this face of a sword wielding veteran look like he gives a damn casting magic?

5 Likes

I imagine he is throwing some magical Easter Eggs as a magic attack. The big sword is just for show :smiley:

1 Like

Time to train the cleric sheep to accompany him in magic tower. At least the sheep gives him a +10% attack boost

1 Like

Maybe SG should put a special mark to differentiate the heroes.

1 Like

No, he is not. At least, his sward is a bit magical :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

And I just check his title and druid description. Master Lepus’s title is “Guardian of Springvale” and druid description is “Protector of the Sacred Forest”. So, I think Springvale is Sacred Forest in SG thought. That is why they give him druid :slightly_smiling_face:

The least is this one

Could anyone tell me how this guy is druid ? :rofl:

4 Likes

What about me?

3 Likes

Fail in the same way as C Ulmer.

Their magic-looking things are fake :rofl:

4 Likes

Can anyone confirm that it is not possible to complete both towers with only daily flags? I see there are 75 floors and only 50 flags. Does this mean i would need to buy extra 5 or do they give additional ones after completion of normal tower?

you only get 50 flags total, if you want to complete the impossible levels you have to buy flasks