Tourney leaderboard... Player with crappy or no Defense teams with really high scores

Really SG? Players with no Defense Team or an all nightshade team top of the leader boards? REALLY ?!?!?!?

Edit… Thank you SG for fixing this so quickly.

Scoring is utterly broken.

For sure. How can a player achive 18k plis points when a single battle gets you cca 450 points. That is imposible

They’re aware.

1 Like

We are aware that there are some people at the top of the Raid Tournament Leaderboard with more points than possible. These players were shown the incorrect scoring amount when they finished. Their scores will be corrected soon.

We will update the status of this issue on the article below:

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021478253--KNOWN-ISSUE-Incorrect-Scores-Shown-on-the-Raid-Tournament-Leaderboard-

4 Likes

Brincadeira, os caras colocam equipes com heróis de uma estrela ou mesmo sem equipes de defesa e lideram o torneio. E são jogadores experientes, com nível acima dos 40. Palhaçada este torneio. Não vou mais participar.

Torneio com péssima estrutura. Jogadores colocaram equipes de defesa ridículas e estão liderando. Até jogadores sem equipe de defesa estão no topo. E são jogadores experientes, com nível acima de 40.

Hahaha it’s crazy . Only yesterday I observed one smart player here discussed that flaw in their forum post about players selecting crappy defenses (or none) and ascending to the top. So said so done!

Sorry I was a fool to put my best 3* heroes … I’m actually suffering badly because of it now too… My opponents are stronger than me and battles are strategic to win …and it’s only day1

But it is what it is … well play smart players … well played …

1 Like

Lmao free loot!! War was canceled for this raid tournament :laughing::laughing: I needed the break anyway!! Off to teltoc. Just think of yourselves as beta players! I’ve been here since the beginning it’s been an interesting ride

wars were cancelled because there were wide spread behaviors where many thousands of people were getting disconnected (more than usual and from SGG side not the usual handful of internet connections).

1 Like

Fair enough good to know lol

What a joke tournament is! Don’t think I will bother with it if it’s simply a matter of creating no defence or a rubbish defence. What’s the point?

The leaderboard has been fixed

1 Like

We have fixed this issue and the scores are now displayed correctly on the Raid Tournament Leaderboard.

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021478253--SOLVED-Incorrect-Scores-Shown-on-the-Raid-Tournament-Leaderboard-

3 Likes

Fixed? Tiratore has 10469pts and in first. Fyi just checked

Edit
Wow! Good job SG. That was handled quickly :slight_smile:

Did you check by chance how was the defense team composed of that player?

There is no generation of defense points… at least im not getting defense pts so far , while rule says that defense team gets points… is me the only 1?!

@Moncho it was standard. Player had probably set his best defense. Think it was a fluke

@Pellazg you will see points added only once and it wont show until day 2 when u first enter to fight.

So everyone in first with 2700+ points might gain max 900pts. That mean some will be around 3600+ tomorrow.

I’m at 1900+ and will prob be +200def… 2100+. I’ve already loss. Even if I get attacked more and reach +900 I will be about 2800+. There no way for me to reach first.

Basically day1 decides your fate.

Am I the only one who isn’t freaking out about who has more points than me? Honestly, I’m happy getting anything at all. I think it is a great addition to the game. It may not be completely bug free, or work exactly as great as everyone thinks it should… but it is literally the 2nd tournament. Don’t get all bent out of shape . Give them a chance to see whats happening, fix the issues before you start griping about how it’s a bit out of whack. You will still place somewhere in the mix. You will still get rewards at the end. Which is more than you would have got prior to the tournaments being implemented.
I’m enjoying the challenge of having my lame duck 3* heroes try to mollywhoop other teams. It kinda gives the non-neckbeards a chance to compete…

2 Likes