Tournaments for 2* and 1* - STAFF RESPONSE: 1* and 2* tournaments will be removed

I hope you find a game or other hobby that you enjoy. Best wishes to you!

5 Likes

It’s not possible to delete Forum accounts, but there are two similar options:

1. the account can be suspended, preventing the account from ever being used again. I can do that if you want.

2. the account can be anonymized. This has essentially the same effect as suspending your account, but it also generates a random new username to replace yours. This has to be requested through a Support Ticket, as it can’t be done by any moderator or most Small Giant Staff members.

If you’d like the first option, just reply and tag me.

If you’d like the second option, you can contact Support again like you did for your game account.

2 Likes

What’s the closest to having my account deleted ? I mean, I don’t care if my messages stay, but would be nice to get my data, like email and such removed.

And thanks for the reply :slight_smile:

PS I knid of already made a request by SG to remove me from here as well as delete all of the data related to me

1 Like

Anonymizing your account is the closest option, if that’s what you wish. Your messages will stay but your account information will be removed. As zeph said this has to be a support ticket;

1 Like

Ok, I will have two of those and fries, please :slight_smile:

Thanks though, I guess all is done, since the request was already made.

Now I play the waiting game

1 Like
2 Likes

22 posts were split to a new topic: Deleting Forum Account vs. Anonymizing

What an amazing feature. A pity it was not implemented on my on my 4 week old alt account. I’m using all free three stars, none of them maxed and the most emblems I have in any class is 32, most of them much less.

I think it is OK to follow the feedback of the community. For me I lost some resources because I created some acceptable 1 and 2* heroes for the tournament and would be happy to test the 1* heroes too. But as I mentioned above, it is OK. The dialog with the community is for me more interesting than some wasted heroes for leveling up the 2 and 1* heroes. Fortunately I have enough reset tokens so that I get the emblems back without using jewels.

Cheers Reder

2 Likes

@Rpmr2012, well put!!

But use gems for your 1/2* resets. The reset tokens are better used on more costly resets. The cost for 1/2* hero’s negligible

You are right reset token normally should not use for an emblem remove by 1 or 2* heroes, but I have enough of them in my storage (still 5 after using 3 for the last remove action for my 2* heroes). As far as I get no new HOTM or another special hero and of course the necessary rising items, I am sure, I will not spend them within the next 6 month. And to be honest in 6 month I guess that I can expected some more:-).
I asked myself why are some players are so negative and always ask for compensations or critize the value of the compensation given by SG. If there is something wrong my first interest is the correction of the bug and not to get an adequate compensation, because the effect of an a bug is often different for each player and an individual compensation is not possible and by the way I guess that even though SG would pay individual compensations some people would still be unhappy.

So long

Reder2012

2 Likes

That saddens me. This a permanent, never to be discussed again, decision?

I hope this is permanent.

5 Likes

Seconded, @yelnats_24, especially since I started feeding away the maxed 2*s to free up roster space.

3 Likes

Certainly hope never see a 1*…ever!

1 Like

Hi @mhalttu, this may be considered moot, but in hindsight, another way of solving this dilemma could have been to add a Withdraw/Unjoin button before tournament starts (Uncheck button similar to Alliance Wars).

Alternatively, a Warning/Info box that asks “This tournament uses 1*/2* heroes, do you want to continue?” before clicking join.

The majority of the uproar by players of the last 2* tournament was getting their feeders locked up for a week, had limited roster, and may have found joining the tournament not worth their time.

If this Withdraw feature was included (which I suggested in here, and many have voted and expressed their support), then there would be less people who would get upset on these tournaments.

This would have appeased the players who realized they don’t want to join the tournament (after clicking join) for whatever reason; and the players who would really be into these tournaments.

This could have avoided the uproar of the players who prepared for these anticipated tournaments but was ultimately cancelled.

While I supported the cancellation, I think it was still fair to those who wanted the tournament. It was a polarizing tournament, one side have voiced their strong dislike (of the current format) and the other side their strong interest in it.

I think 2* and 1* tournaments are unique, and there should be special considerations to them should it have continued. There could be a middle ground to it if more time was given to suggestions from the community.

Anyway, maybe it’s too late since players have reset their emblems and fed their heroes. But hope this can also be considered for future game improvements and features.

1 Like

That won’t solve the problem because that still means:

If you participate, your feeder spot is locked.

If you don’t participate, you lose your chance to compete.

1 Like

I still think this was a weak decision. The variety was very welcome.

On a side note, what is the point of 4 and 5 star tournaments that allow all elements?? They are sooooo boring.

1 Like

I still disagree, especially given the lack of variety among 1* and 2* heroes.

I agree with this part. It makes things so much more challenging when you have to plan around a missing color.

1 Like

You may want to vote here:

3 Likes