Tournaments for 2* and 1* - STAFF RESPONSE: 1* and 2* tournaments will be removed

There was one 2* tournament, I leveled a team of 2* since then but it hasn’t returned since. 1* has yet to happen, IMO it shouldn’t 1* heroes are a waste of space.

Become a member of the

player initiative.

16 Likes

@Olmor I’m with you. Beautiful Ragnhild should get more props!
And Layla, come on, honestly she’s the one why we all started that game. A beautiful jewel thief with a gorgeous smile. You got me at first sight.

Or do I misunderstand you?
You want a war with those heroes and call them no-feeders?
Or you don’t want that feeder war?
:see_no_evil:

4 Likes

I don’t want to play with them.

They have too limited possibilities and lack variety. Tournaments with them are boring.

The 2* tourney was funny, but not more. 1* would annoy imo.

Say no to feeder wars…

4 Likes

LOL @ feeders, that they ARE. But to be fair ALL levels 1-5 should have the exact same chance to roll in. I will join with feeders from trainings, no big deal.

2 Likes

I have been playing for 2+ years, and 1x account still has only 2x 5* 4.80 heroes ( merciless RNG is cruel. Some duplicate bad 5* heroes is even crueler. ) so 5* tourneys are cruel for that account.

Let that account have it’s 1* tourney.

I like 1* tourneys better than 2* tourneys because leveling special skills is so much easier on 1* heroes.

Or better yet, have a choice between 2+ tourneys each week so players can choose their fun.

Notes

Click for notes

2+ Tourney

(Increase emblem drops or 1x Free and 1x 75g Tourney or Run five tourneys- 5* to 1*- EVERY week or still bitter about 1*+20 heroes)

1* hero special skills

FIN

4 Likes

To have a choice for every rarity or even open class (rarity mix) would be awesome. Has already been suggested in the very beginning of tournaments.

3 Likes

Will we have weekly Tournaments for 2* and 1* heroes?

Yes.

The weekly tournaments are not random, they are run on a rotation. Of course, we do reserve the right to change the contents of the rotation at any time. Right now the rotation is 32 weeks.

We’ll actually have a tournament with 1-star heroes later this month.

Edit: After a long discussion and a number of polls, we’ve decided NOT to have 1-star or 2-star tournaments. More details here Tournaments for 2* and 1* - STAFF RESPONSE: 1* and 2* tournaments will be removed - #318 by mhalttu

26 Likes

Right now the tournaments with 1-star and 2-star heroes are very rare. There is only one of each per rotation. Should they be more frequent?

• Yes, both should be more frequent
  • Tournaments with 1-star heroes should be more frequent
  • Tournaments with 2-star heroes should be more frequent
  • The current frequency is good

0 voters

Edit: New poll with more options at Tournaments for 2* and 1* - STAFF RESPONSE: 1* and 2* tournaments will be removed - #142 by mhalttu

9 Likes

They are silly fun but very inclusive for every level of player.

6 Likes

They are definitely silly and inclusive but take up silly roster space for mid-high level players and vets

8 Likes

Post title updated to reflect staff update

@zephyr1 @rook @littleKAF @DaveCozy might be worth a sticky to avoid people being surprised and outraged!

@mhalttu thanks for responding, we always appreciate being involved in the flow of information :relaxed:

@Scarecrow - sometimes they do write back :sweat_smile:

18 Likes

I thought we were supposed to use “Alert flags” instead of tagging everyone on (https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/g/moderators)?

4 Likes

I think the newer players that don’t have a chance to get the bigger hero’s that do 2 star hero’s up need a chance aswell to gain better mats

4 Likes

I you take the game as what it is: a GAME, nothing to be too serious, those tournaments can be a lot of fun :smiley: if you don’t want to play with food: let it be, don’t opt in.

7 Likes

Just because I said they don’t. Do you see what I did there? :rofl:

8 Likes

I would not enjoy 1* tournament. just keep the 2*

1 Like

Just join, field 5 unleveled feeders and see what happens.

Make sure, that no rule matching heroes are on your bench at the moment of joining.

Then max up a tank during prep time for funny results. Flanks and wings could stay unleveled.

3 Likes

You should have included “eliminate the 1* and 2* tournaments” as an option in this poll. I actually thought the 2* tournament was ok, but the 1* will be dreadful. There is so little variation in heroes. Every fight is going to be mostly RNG.

18 Likes

Making it the first truely equal tournament?

5 Likes