Tournament Deal - good or not?

It’s a complete luxury of a pack. Basically all things can be had by normal play, aside from the ETTs.

If you want to rush some leveling and have no problem spending, it’s great. Its usefulness would increase if you have some 4 or 5 stars nearing max level and want to conserve hamz by using the trainer heroes on them.

My spending keeps becoming more refined as I play, so things like this are towards the bottom of the list. Especially now that i have 2 TC11s rocking constantly, have a TC 19 available, and just having done some crazy AR farming.

1 Like

The current cycle is every week, alternating between smaller pack and bigger one (9.99 and 19.99 US).

I find that I always struggle to pass on this offer just because I’m a new whale and I’m trying to power my way through leveling.

During Atlantis Rises, I can see myself passing on this deal since I will be XP farming anyway… but times like now, where the option is to buy gems for farming in S1 or buy the trainers/mats PLUS farming in S1, it seems like the trainer package makes a little more sense

But I also haven’t done the math on this