[Second Raid Tournament] Tournament Attack Tracking-How is Your Defense Doing?

Day one summary:

As I have said earlier, I and my brother use the same hero/placement setup on defense (we even agree on which kind of troops to be used), the only difference is I have all troops at level 5 while he only have level 1. So I have 2341 power while he have 2321.

He ended up having grade A-900 points, won 7 out of 9. I ended up having grade E-200 points, won 0 out of 1.

Here is the breakdown:
My defense:

Attack on my defense:

My brother defense:

Attack on his defense:

20190412_144436

You may notice from the picture that I have zero defeat when attacking while my brother had one defeat. I was ahead by 400 points before the defensive points were awarded but now I am trailing him by 300 points due to the defensive points.

I also have alt account to check on lower level, with only 1598 defense power, it get grade B-650 points by winning 5 out of 9, it lost the first two defensive attempt but still got attacked afterwards:
20190412_144011

Conclusion:

• As I and my brother put similiar defense but the result is vastly different, it seems there is room for improvement in matchmaking system, especially how to make each defense have equal opportunity to get attacked.

• My main account with 2341 defense power only get grade E-200 points while my alt account with 1598 defensive power get grade B-650 points. Is this fair? The new system put defense against opponents with equal power on day 1 (I still don’t know how it will turn out for the next few days). That means higher defense will face stronger attackers while lower defense get weaker attackers. If all defenses get attacked by the same opponents, I have no doubt that my main account with 2341 TP will get better score than my alt with 1598 TP. The current system fail to address this issue.

4 Likes