Tournament 5 star battle the same level (equal)

Maybe it’s a start for keeping pay to win players batteling pay to win players and free to play players batteling f2p.
Or make it straight by battle in like tournaments the same level.
Because this week is a waste of time for me, for a f2p player by 4800 teampower go against opponents with at least power from 5000 till 5250 (with limit brokers and also strong 5?star fast heroes). Sorry but it’s like graving my own dead.
SmallGiant/Zynga need to fix this issue!

This ain’t funny no more.

How about cheap to play players like me? I spent some money on this game like pay to win players (the amount of money is different though) and I have a roster like free to play players. Where would you put me in?

1 Like

Firstly using terms like pay-to-win itself ensures that the person has lost whatever the person is engaged in… for reasons, not difficult to guess.

Some reality check for you.

• I am pay-to-play player and have got fairly good heroes in my roster.
  • My current 5* tournament defence is 4917 TP with L29 mana troops… recently completed after 26 months of play.
  • I have faced all teams of limit broken & +20 emblemed heroes with 5000+ TP.
  • Depending on opposite team / tank, most of my attack teams are between 4600 to 4850 TP, with L29 / 17 / 11 man troops.
  • I haven’t won all battles bcoz, despite all that I have, I require tiles, which is RnG controlled.
  • My defence has been E / E / C / B & last one will get to know tomorrow.
  • My defence has been defeated 7/ 15 attacks. Most teams were less in TP. 5 out of 7 defeats has lower troops than mine…when I see the attacker’s defence team troops.
  • With my 24th hit, I just scrapped thru into 1% but lost the 25th battle. Will find out tomorrow, the final rank %.

Limit breakers have been around for 2 rounds and hence all types of players have a good number from Omegas & various other sources.

• So LBs are not pay-to-win excuse / blame now… like emblems lost their P2P labelling a while back…

There is a lot more analysis possible which I will skip as my point above is clear.

• While losses can be frustrating and I have has lots of losses despite good teams… it is what it is for many factors.
  • Venting is fine, but to start creating / suggesting divisions will not work, as the game has put in fair amount of checks-balance in place to do a fair matching in all PvP match-ups !
  • SG / game might keep improving this process, but will not divide players as suggested above AND they should not.
  • Game play will have many reasons for results & they will not be simple as one wants it to be.

Finally, players may want to check posts explaining how various types of matching is done by SG using : Hero roster / troops, etc

• The above suggestion is already being used in a certain way.

Happy playing !

2 Likes

This is a public forum, anyone can post and you very rarely will hear from SGG directly, this is a place for players to communicate. So don’t post if you do not desire a player to respond.

Lol, you are really rude. If you want to contact SG only, use Support in-game button and don’t waste our time. No one from SG will reply to you here.