同盟戦争についてマッチング改善提案

同盟戦争の対戦相手についてマッチングに疑問や不公平を感じている人が特に増えているようです。個人で戦うレイドでは古くからエンパズをやっているレベルの高い人や沢山お金を使っている人には勝てなくても、6チームを頑張って均等に育て、同盟の仲間みんなで力を合わせ勝利し良い報酬を得て強い人に追い付きたい!そう考えて同盟戦争を頑張っていても、対戦相手が決まった時点で明らかに勝てない相手を見て…戦争以外にもイベントもクエストも全てやる気がなくなっていく…

長くエンパズをやっていてレベルも高くなれば6チーム全ての英雄は育ち、レベル30未満の人がいくら頑張っても、勝てるはずはありません。対戦相手の半分がレベル50以上で、こちらの同盟は上位2人だけがレベル40以上…戦う前から負けが決まってます。このようなマッチングになってしまうのではマッチング方法を改善すべきではないでしょうか。

現在のマッチング基準の上位30人の強さと過去の勝利ポイントでは、対戦相手との差が、つき過ぎるから、不公平を強く感じてしまう訳なので、マッチングの基準を見直してはいかがでしょうか?

私からの提案
①同盟全員の最大パワー5人のチームパワー合計
②同盟全員のレベル合計
③同盟人数25人以上で同盟戦争に参戦できる

It seems that more and more people are particularly skeptical or unfair about matching their alliance war opponents. Even if you can’t beat the high-level people who have been empathizing for a long time or those who spend a lot of money in the raid that fights individually, we will do our best to raise 6 teams evenly and win together with all the members of the alliance. I want to get good rewards and catch up with strong people! Even if I try my best in the alliance war with that in mind, when I see an opponent who clearly cannot win when the opponent is decided … I will lose motivation for all events and quests besides the war …

If you have been empathizing for a long time and the level is high, the heroes of all 6 teams will grow up, and no matter how hard people below level 30 do, they cannot win. Half of the opponents are level 50 or higher, and in this alliance, only the top two are level 40 or higher … Losing is decided before the fight. Shouldn’t the matching method be improved if this kind of matching occurs?

With the strength of the top 30 players in the current matching criteria and the winning points in the past, the difference with the opponent is too large, so you feel strongly unfair, so why not review the matching criteria?

Suggestion from me
① Maximum power of all allies Total team power of 5 people
② Total level of all allies
③ You can participate in the alliance war with 25 or more allies.

Translated with Google Translator.
Please use english in public forums. Thank you

3 Likes