Процет урона откуда берутся?

Здраствуйте! Подскажите, вот например, урон по одной цели 320% ,а наносит 950 ХР, откуда взят процент, С атаки? С здоровья или с брони героя?

Just out of curiosity, I wanted to see if Google Translate could handle this. Not bad…

Zdrastvujte! Tell me, for example, the damage for one goal is 320%, but does 950 XP, where is the percentage taken from the attack? With health or with the hero’s armor?

Damage that is a percentage (350%) is multiplied by the attack stat. i have found that the actual damage isnt always exact, because the number changes based on attack and defense buffs of both enemy and ally.

Урон, составляющий процент (350%), умножается на статистику атаки. я обнаружил, что фактический урон не всегда точно, потому что число изменяется на основе атаки и защитных баффов как врага, так и союзника.

There’s also a RNG associated to attack damage as well. e.g. using sartana’s deathstrike on the Rat Boss on 5-8 doesn’t give the same damage every time, even though no buff on Sarty and no debuff on Rat Boss.

1 Like

Существует также RNG (генератор случайных чисел), связанный с повреждением атак. например используя смертельный удар sartana на Rat Boss на 5-8, не дает одинакового урона каждый раз, даже несмотря на отсутствие баффа на Сартане и отсутствие дебаффа на Rat Boss.