Top players

Just thought id ask petri ,players from top teams coming into gc trying to boss other players aroun; ,people use gc to recruit and i actually see no harm in this .Recruits dont often hang around in ar so people use gc to catch recruits who generally like to chat 1st before they mske up their minds on who to join ,this kind of bullying shouldnt be allowed they should actyally set an example being from top teams ty

General chat is for people to chat.
Alliance recruitment is for recipes.
Off-topic is for things that are on-topic, but not those things.
Peer support is for negotiating with terrorists.

2 Likes

Priority #1. You should definitely ask Petri about that. Feel free to delete this thread and shoot him a message.

1 Like

Don’t think I’ve ever gotten a good recipe from the Alliance Recruitment channel.

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Maybe you should create a separate thread asking Sara her thoughts.

If there’s brownie recipes being passed around in AR, i may have to hang out there more often lol

1 Like

Rigs… I think the people in AR have already eaten the brownies.
And there was something wrong with those brownies.
Keep seeing all these colors…

2 Likes

Thats why i dont hang out in AR anymore… being a chef AND being Dutch, people ask for my “special” brownie recipe🤣

2 Likes

Everything generally gets discussed in AR and very little recruiting actually gets done, so I would believe I’d be able to find a brownie recipe quicker then a recruit…lol. I usually have better luck recruiting in GC…

1 Like

Those are definitely all English words but I don’t understand what is being said

Sorry point was ,the player who did this the other night was bullying all who were recruiting just asking if recruiting is ok in gc .The other teams have always used it and it does work .He threatend all with im talking to petri .Its not right that just because hes from a top alliance that he does this.Whilst ar is for recruiting and most know this it doesnt really work very well because recruits dont seem to hang out there.

Did you use the report feature in the chat system?

1 Like

@Debb, trust me that not one of the players, top or not, has that much influence on SG.

It is so difficult to recruit in the recruitment channel as people spam the hell out of it. Maybe limiting messages in there to 1 per 30 mins would help

1 Like

Cookie Settings