TOP BEST LOOKING Heroes in E&P - Fun poll

:drum: :drum: :drum:

On the sounds of drum-rolls, WE PRESENT YOU:

TOP 10 BEST LOOKING HEROES IN E&P:
(the count down for the other places is coming in a bit)

9-10. Norns and Anastasia (6 votes)
8. Finley Costume (7 votes)
5-7. Athena, Master Lepus Costume, Rayne (8 votes)
3-4. Zeline, Onatel (10 votes)

AND THE WINNERS ARE :tada: :confetti_ball: :tada:
The elegant and mysterious Lady of the Lake Costume and the deadly rascal Quintin!!!

(Both had 11 votes)
Total voters: 70

Second part of the results:

Places:
11-13: Malicna, Seshat, White Rabbit (5 votes)
14-20: Alberich, Costume Azlar, Fura, Inari, Kageburado, Vela, Xiao Dun (4 votes)

Runner-ups
3 votes: Cheshire Cat, Gravemaker, Guardian Gazelle, Hel, Jean Francois, Ludwig,Marjana Costume, Ruby, Topax
2 votes: Guardian Owl, Master Lepus, Mist, Red Hood, Scarlett, Snow White Costume, Wolfgang
1 vote: Cillian, Finley, Gretel, Kingston, Leonidas, Magni, Malosi, Marie-Therese Costume, Morgan Le Fey, Queen of Hearts, Reuben

Thank you all that voted and helped promoted the poll! :pray:

Here are the print-screens with the results

• This is a fun poll and does not represent necessarily objective conclusions. People voted for the nominees that came in a certain period of time. After the voting started more nominations came in, but it was not possible to modify the poll. I hope that in a few weeks I will make a new poll with the new nominees :slight_smile:

Voting phase post

Have you ever wondered who the best looking heroes in the game are? No matter if you look at them from artistic point of view or you just plan to choose the heroes that give you an exciting dream at night, please vote Miss and Mr. and best looking heroes in E&P!

You can choose your favourite hero art from the following heroes in this google form. The forum poll options only accepted maximum 20 options and I had to resort to an external app. If not stated that we are talking about the costume, it means it’s the original look :slight_smile: :

PS I decided to cut short the period for nominations on one hand because there have been already A LOT of them and on the other hand because most came yesterday and there haven’t been any other for almost a day already.

Initial post:

Which are your favourite heroes based on looks only? Thanks to @Gwniver and @OldCynic I became curious about it.

I will wait 2-3 days to gather options for the poll here (maximum 5 options per person) and afterwards I will create the poll for voting (3 votes per person).

Here are my ideas so far:

• Master Lepus Costume
  • Cheshire Cat
  • Quintin
  • Lady of the Lake Costume (I also like her original form a lot though)
  • Marie-Therese Costume (again I like the original as well)
13 Likes

Great idea! Here are my favourites:

• Malosi - the fist charging towards is v.cool.
  • Original Master Lepus.
  • Reuben - almost esoteric.
  • Kvasir - I’m sure that’s me in old age.
5 Likes

In my opinion the best looking heroes are:
Rayne
C. Belith
Fura
Mist
C. Azlar
I wanted to add many more, but the list would be too long. ^^

7 Likes

I really like these:

Malicna
G.Owl
C.Snowwhite
Kingston

2 Likes

For me

Scarlett: to me, she looks like she had a peaceful life, before getting raided and she lost her eye in the raid, and is on a path of revenge to find her little sister.

5 Likes
  1. Magni
  2. Nashgar
  3. Obakan
  4. Leonidas
  5. Khagan

Yes, I have terrible tastes.

8 Likes

Better than terrible testes.

4 Likes

Some that I really like are:
Athena
Costume Snow White
Inari
Hel
Quintin

3 Likes
  1. C.MasterLepus

2. Quintin (close behind)

3. Gretel

Special mention goes to c.Vanda. She’s definitelly got a solid dose of retro ■■■ apeal hidden behind those fangs and red eyes…

4 Likes

I remember a similar topic one year or so ago and it was so much easier to answer. In the meantime they released so many heores it’s become nearly impossible to keep track of them. I would definitely forget some very cool hero and not mention it, so i’m gonna stick to my two all-time favourite ones:

• Onatel
  • Norns

I see a certain pattern there :rofl:

5 Likes

As long as they can’t see you, they’re attractive :smiley:

3 Likes

Fun exercise

JF
Gravemaker
QoH
White Rabbit
LotL Costume
Finley Costume
Rayne

3 Likes

Kageburado all the way, even his special too…

5 Likes

I would add also Finley and Gravemaker…

3 Likes

What about Ludwig?
IMO he looks awesome.
He was created by the same artist who did Quintin btw.
AFAIR a korean artist.

5 Likes

Inari
Onatel
Ludhaigh
Xiahou dun
Rayne

3 Likes
  1. zeline - she is so pretty and hot
  2. guardian owl - high class
  3. morgan le fay - se><y
  4. alberich - handsome
4 Likes

From these explanations, sounds like you need a date badly :smiley:

5 Likes

My top three are

Lughaidh- to me, easily the best in the game and everyone knows LotR influenced it

Costume Master Lepus- pretty sure he should be fighting alongside Sonic the Hedgehog

Cillian- I love the doomsday esq. background

4 Likes

Cool, I was actually curious if anyone would come up with any Slayer :slight_smile:

3 Likes