Top 5 Tank Heroes In Game

So where does Yunan stand as a tank?

0 Likes

Yunan with increased stats and fighters ability can really be one of the greatest tanks.

The question is: would you give him emblems before Panther (amazing on Titans and events) or Delilah (overall more usefull)?

If the answer is yes, build your defence around him.
People will fear you.

2 Likes

And what about Mitsuko?

2 Likes

The only thing I do not like about Yunan is he is a C rated on titans. So not a lot of tile damage. Really wish they would give him a little more offense to raise to a B would be nice. I have Yunan magni to the left then Rigard. To the left Drake Then Azlar. So it’s not to bad. Just not enough to stay in Diamond Arena.

1 Like

I take out Gravemaker a lot. Mostly when I put Athena in place of Magni or add her with Magni. I personally think Yunan is a much better tank. That’s just my opinion. Quinivere is a different story. I have not faced Aries as of yet. But Quinivere is really tough to kill.

0 Likes

OI wish I had Panther or Dilliah. But not yet. Or eveylyn.

0 Likes

That happens yo me a lot. Especially on titans you seem to not get the color tiles your healer is. I even tried 3 different color healers and no tiles for either one. Just doesn’t seem right. Happens a lot. Think it is just done to make you use a crap load of resources.

0 Likes

I got to arrive to post 69 to find Gravemaker mentionned has a good tank. After Guinevere he is my second choice. Hel, Ares and Dalilah / Alasie will complete my favorite tanks.

Green tanks are jokes, specially horghall. Above 2700 I have not seen any horghall for a while.

1 Like

Thoughts on Onatel

20 characters

0 Likes

Look at the dates of the posts. GM was the HOTM in June (I think). Up to about post 67/68, the posts were from May and prior, which was before GM was released

0 Likes

Now i think Santa is a really solid tank too, but under guin, ares and GM.

2 Likes

Thanks very useful guide. Respect from me, people like you make this game much more interesting

1 Like

Santa is an excellent tank. Although Slow, he’s got the bulk to survive. Add Monk abilities to him, and he’ll be even better.

1 Like

Do you think that Queen of Hearts could be a better tank than santa?

0 Likes

Provoke sounds like an actual tank tool. We’ll see

0 Likes

Did you ever get a wu kong I have him and would love to trade :wink:

0 Likes

king Arthur for my tank
but thats just me ’
levle 74 . so far 700 atk 724 def 1321 life
monk class

if he draws his Excalibur he hits hard :smiley:

0 Likes

your opinion on the 5 best central heroes of the game?

0 Likes

You can see player’s tank ranking here: Top 5 Tank Heroes In Game

@zephyr1 a possible topic to merge

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

1 Like