Top 5 Tank Heroes In Game

BK much like Guin and Aegir isn’t that troublesome once you’ve learned how to play him, and as long as you have fast dispellers… on D, QoH’s taunt is worse as you have to get rid of the minion.

Above for raid tanks. BK is harder to handle as war tank ofc, and seems absolutely amazing on offense. Grats to snagging him!

1 Like

Aye, I love him on offense (especially paired with Wilbur).

Defensively I know what you mean, he just seems to cause me more issues than guin or kunch, though maybe that’s just me…

Revisiting this thread makes me feel sad. Had such high hopes for Neith … :joy:

1 Like

IMHO and in order, based both on whether i have a special team made up for them and my win rate with them on Defense *havent maxed BK yet so havent experienced his win rate.

BOSS - I cannot argue the win-rate success I have had with him and his 2600 resting base cups
URSENA - Close 2nd to BW, around 2640 resting base cups, but not quite the win rate as Boss
BK - Mostly putting him because I believe ALBERTO has toughest defense around (Watched him many times climb into top ten and well into 1st…while offline for hours…plus i just lost 3 in a row to him)
KUNCHEN - Did well early in emblems but stripped him a while ago. Gives just a bit more problems than Guin.
GUIN - Once the queen but she no longer makes me nervous…at all…too many Anti-Guin Guns out there. And my win-rate and resting base cups drop much lower, even with her at lvl 18. My 3:2 with GP, Kage, Seshat smokes and toasts her, barring a horrific starting board with no up tiles.

Would like to put YUNAN here but wow, seems like he disappeared after GRAZUL sprung from the muds of Isengard.

10 Likes

Nope, don’t have Yunan. I do like Kingston over Kadilen, but that’s my other best green except for Morgan.

Lol idk about the last bit with Yunan :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been running this defence for most of December & have a >60% win ratio :stuck_out_tongue: Yunan kicking a$$ even with a prime opportunity to colour stack :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Base on the new Anchor Grade:

BK
Ursena
Gravemaker
Kunchen
Guinevere

Those are the 5 heroes received A+ grade in both overall defense and tank position.

1 Like

the grading guide is highly subjective, but thank you for the info. It certainly is a huge help for newer players that are trying to learn who is who in the ever expanding ENP roster.

1 Like

Guess i should edit to say he has pretty much disappeared from top 100 teams. I see him maybe once every couple hundred raids. https://titanmafia.com/ most recent stats do not even have him in top 10 tanks used last reporting period

Yeah… That’s true.

I rarely see any Yunan anymore… I might be the only one :stuck_out_tongue:

No regrets tho :stuck_out_tongue: better tank than Kunchen, Onatel, GM or Aegir from my experience

My top :

Guinevere
Black Knight
Ursena
Gravemaker (The Punisher of bad board)
Kunchen

Yunan is excellent but is slow and with a grazul strategy, it’s easy to beat him

Best set up in the middle :

Ursena, Guinevere, Jabberwock
Ursena, Black Knight, Zeline

My top 5 (not in any order) are Grave, Guin, Kunch, Urs and BK.
Aegir get honorable mention.

I have been playing for several months and Aegir is my only 5 star. I need suggestions for the 4 star teamPM to build around him. I have a lot of max 4 star options

1 Like

If vanillas I like
Caedmon Tiburtus Aegir Kelile WuKong
No Wu? Try C T A LiXiu Kelile

1 Like

What 4* options do you have?

Top 5 tanks. Im going based off my losses in raids.

Black Knight
Ursena
Guinevere
Aegir
Kunchen

1 Like

Yunan
Guin
Ursena
Kunchen
Aegir

1 Like

Great suggestions- got all of those except caedmon

Brit Taylor

Ursena, kunchen, BK, guin, aegir. I need to have a great starting board to beat ursena. Once she fires, i almost always lose the fight. And her skill discourages color stacking.

My only decent mono stack is purple. I’ve been known to use it with great effect against Ursena. No, really. Because five of you hitting her with your weakest colour is still stronger than one of her hitting five of you with her weakest colour. That, and my yellow options are nothing to get excited about.

Cookie Settings