Top 5 reasons why you hate this game and why you still play it

That’s interesting must of missed that cheers. Hopefully that comes very soon as been thinking about sirously leaving the game but will be tough as been playing over 2 years now and all that time leveling would be a wasted. So might hold on now and see how that goes if it’s ever to come in lol. But my guess is they will bleed us dry from the season 4 first then apply it :rofl:.

My 2 cents.
What i dislike :

• terrible terrible summon odds despite that gathering legendaries are the main goal of this game (0.6-1% for a five star? Are you kidding me?)

• where are 4* mats? No srsly where.are.they? Because certainly not in my chests and titan loots!!

• no guaranteed proper rewards for majority of event/challenges (screw that 'chance" for something good in final chest)

• favoritism of whales everywhere

• poor matchmaking system for mixed alliances

• cost of resources and time when it comes to buildings and trainings … After a year of playing i expected to have all buildings finished :neutral_face: oh silly me

• horrible imbalance between 5* heroes… Costumes behind paywall, no buffs to outdated legendaries that are like 4* now

• limited amount of avatars and the fact that you have to pay for them…

• no loyalty system aka “scrooge giant won’t give you freebies ever”

• no customization of your base

• and most importantly, cost of gems and offers that is disproportional to countries’ average pay and wealth. If you think that 20 bucks is a lot to you, i pay 4-5 times more for the same thing…

What i like:

• graphics, design, art, heroes cards (GL is ugly af , that’s why I stopped playing)

• tournaments, wars, and raids (pvp in general)

• playing for almost a year and there is always something to do and I’m not bored yet

• alliances and competition

• usually friendly community

4 Likes

They nerfed the best hero’s I had to the point of useless witch took me time money to get to full glory then 2 weeks later sorry there to good so nerfed them. OK I get why they did but the second nerf!!! Now you are taking the biscuit. Then bring in insane hero’s frigg odin ninja tower hero’s plus season 4 hero’s. That are beast. So the mug I am hav to now spend more to get the best again. Then the nightmare of trying to level them. Especially on how stingy the are on giving out matts to finish them.

That just one reason… I don’t hav the energy 2 call out more lol.

Plus the don’t care. So no point wasting time lol.

I’m not sure if I should be excited, or terrified…

Grow my heroes beyond their current max? Cool. But that also means my opponents get to grow beyond their max too? Oh yeah, can’t wait to fight a bunch of level 120 A+ heroes, that should be loads of fun.

New war feature? Let’s see… fast mana with minions and field aid all together? Or maybe 12 war flags instead of 6?

Nice ideas on paper, but… in reality, any changes like that are mostly going to benefit those who are already at the top.

Like how 3* tournaments and challenge events were supposed to benefit new low level players… LOL. Yeah, look at who ends up winning them in the end.

4 Likes

I have to admit, the only thing that kept me from leaving the game at this point was…
More quality of life changes to make playing more enjoyable…
I am just waiting to see what develops.

1 Like

Hopefully we will get some QOL improvements, but don’t hold your breath!

3 Likes

I’m mostly still in it for my alliance, and trying to finish my current roster, and hoping that HA10 and TC20s might be generous to me…

But when I think QoL changes? I’m thinking, enough freaking Dawas (Dawa meaning any 3* vanilla hero). Take that garbage out of the special portals, out of the TCs. Dawas are fine for new players, but at this point they should be handed out as free samples the moment you download the game. They should not be considered “regular” loot after working your ■■■ off to collect 100 tokens.

Put S2 heroes into the TCs already. Raise the summoning odds for epic and legendary, lower the odds for Dawas.

Give us more chances for guaranteed ascension mats, rather than the “you get one set of rings every 2 months from Mount Umber” rotation. So I only get to “mostly guarantee” ascend one 5* a year??? Unless I get lucky enough to magically pull more unfarmable ascension mats out of my ■■■ in the meantime? Boooo!

Lots of other stuff that bugs me but those are the main two that annoy me the most. Can’t get a good summon unless a lucky star lands on a blue moon in the age of Aquarius, then you have to wait 6-12 months to ascend it…

5 Likes

Only reason I still play is because a few of my friends I stupidly got started here refuse to leave. As soon as they all leave I will delete the game. I only log in to hit a titan maybe do a raid or two. I’m over a year now # nospend and found a replacement game that just hit is first year. THe complaints there are much different than here but the devs actually take the time to listen and consistently ask for feedback from the community. Most importantly they actually do something after enough complaints have been made.

Top 5 things in dislike are pretty simple.

1- cost of troop leveling

2- no constant way to get matts so even after “getting lucky” to grab a hero u many times have no idea when/if you will.be able to level it to max before it’s obsolete.

3- the fact that stacking colors is almost the only way to clear certain stages in a timely fashion.

4-the telluria debacle that completely ruined the game

5- event loot tiers that are based on position and not percentage.

4 Likes

Here’s one thing I hate about E&P…

My game library (in pictures):

Do I need any more video games? No I do not!

Do I desperately need to dust my furniture? LOL yes I do!
(realized this after taking the pics)

Overall point being… all of those games pictured (which do not even include all the games I own or have owned, I have at least a dozen or more that I own “digitally”)… total combined price for all of them… including the price of the consoles and PCs I’ve used to play them…

still probably amounts to thousands (tens of thousands?) less than what some people have spent just on E&P.

Someone. Please tell me. Rationalize it for me. How one mobile phone app. Is worth more money than I have spent combined… over several decades of gaming.

If anyone here can give me a reasonable, rational explanation for why this game is worth more than the price of a new car, why it’s worth more than the cost of a very impressive wedding ring, worth more than the cost of a down payment on a house…

then I will stop complaining.

But it will have to be a REALLY FREAKING GOOD explanation. “Because I enjoy playing it” is not going to cut it, or justify the price point. Lots of people enjoy smoking crack, and even that’s a cheaper habit compared to this game.

4 Likes

You gotta wash that coffee cup bro!

2 Likes

LOL yes that too. :rofl:

Rest assured, I do have plenty of clean cups.

EDIT: just finished off that cup, so putting it in the dishwasher now. :wink:

Dis better?

As for the little dot marks on the computer desk, that’s not dust. It’s just what happens to cheap “assemble yourself” pressed wood furniture after several years of use.

1 Like

Dude I am still laughing at the crack habit comparison. Al I could picture Dave Chappelle as the crack head on his show when he went to the kids school to tell them how drugs were bad lmao

1 Like

In true SG/Empires style then, where everything takes forever. :+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

No way. That’s reserve coffee for when you run out. Just add a little hot water…

1 Like

Tyrone Biggums:

“Y’all got anymore of them EHTs?”

:joy:

2 Likes

download

4 Likes

Back when I was even poorer than I am now, I would reuse the same coffee grounds to brew a second pot of coffee.

Convinced myself it was actually better the second time. “Man, this is fancy stuff… it’s twice brewed. Yeah, you won’t find that at Starbuck’s, will you?”

1. Waiting absolutely ages for materials. I have 10 Heros awaiting Gloves at the moment. I hate to think how long they are going to be stuck for before i finally max any of them out.
  2. The utterly abysmal hero summon rates. I would prefer it if they made summon tokens harder to get but at least guaranteed that once u have farmed for months getting stuff that u are guarenteed to get something decent from it.
  3. How I can win raids all day long and then suddenly when the raid challenge is activated all the opposition appear to be invincible and the boards are trash.
  4. The cost of stuff. Dammit as much as i want a pair of gloves for my heros i am not paying £10 to get them along with some gems and other stuff. Let me pay £1.take my money for them and stop trying to sell me stuff I dont want. Ultimately u’ll probably get more money out of me.
  5. Raid flags being set to an hour is too long. Should be 30 mins.

Thing I like.
Look its a decent fun game. Build an army of heros, Fight other people. A pleasant time waster.

3 Likes

By my country standards all Starbucks coffees are at least thrice brewed :rofl:

1 Like

Just call it deconstructed coffee and you can even charge the hipsters double for the thrice brewed as well.

Maybe even triple if you can include some healing crystals in the process as well and say it’s like cleaning the soul.

1 Like